HopHead

People that fake their own disappearance.....

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

.....we need a few of them to join the tavern.  Might be a few here already :shrug:

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/man-behind-massive-billings-mansion-in-federal-custody-after-apparently/article_bf34f3a1-154b-55aa-b5d3-9711668b27f4.html

The man behind the largest house ever built in Billings is in federal custody in Virginia, charged with making fraudulent statements to the FBI.

Larry Price Jr. was taken into custody May 10, after allegedly staging his own abduction in April. Price’s disappearance sparked a manhunt complete with search dogs and helicopters after his white Mercedes with Montana license plates was located at a park and ride in Tazwell County, Virginia. Price's wife, Amy, had reported his disappearance.

Separate court documents filed in Yellowstone County indicate that Price owed $11 million to Three Blind Mice LLC, a Wyoming company; Casper doctors Robert Schlidt and Raoul Jourbran; and Billings entrepreneur Stephen Casher. The plaintiffs took possession of the deed to Price’s 26,000-square-foot mansion May 7, according to county property records.

There was one in jersey a few years back as I recall.....indian politician found in a diaper somewhere saying he was abducted.

A buddy of mine looks out his back window at that obscene mansion in billings everyday.  Larry may be another tony montana mang.  Can't seem to find a pic of him which in itself is strange.

24 mins ago, HopHead said:

A buddy of mine looks out his back window at that obscene mansion in billings everyday.  Larry may be another tony montana mang.  Can't seem to find a pic of him which in itself is strange.

Image result for Wayne Price Jr

38-year-old Larry Wayne Price Jr. was arrested on Thursday, May 10 and is being charged with one count of knowingly and willfully making materially false, fictitious and fraudulent statements and representations.

If he is he's an idiot for being so conspicuous.  Don't buy anything!  Didn't I tell you not to buy anything!  What did I tell you?

one of my FL co-workers did this. he was believed drowned as they found his empty boat drifting.

within six months they found he'd made off with $26m of one of his clients money. he'd been the clients closest advisor for 22 years and he'd worked at the Bank for 30 years.

he created a fake fund held at a Custody Bank in Switzerland, fake bank statements, portfolio statements, trade confirms, etc etc. he even paid our office the deposit interest due.

he took the cash and 'invested' it in Chinese private companies. the money went into China and then it disappeared.

they have not found him. he is believed to be in Polynesia somewhere.

the fraud only got found out when a compliance guy called the 'Bank' in Switzerland about an incorrect trade confirm from earlier in the year and the number didn't exist.

39 mins ago, Aquacide said:

they have not found him. he is believed to be in Polynesia somewhere.

the fraud only got found out when a compliance guy called the 'Bank' in Switzerland about an incorrect trade confirm from earlier in the year and the number didn't exist.

I hope someone ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice key-anty.

Not to derail Hop, but always wanted to ask all the Jerseyites here about a real disappearance, the kidnapping/murder of Exxon executive Sidney Reso that happened in Morris Township back in '92 or so.

One of the sickest stories I've ever read, you guys remember it?

58 mins ago, HopHead said:

I hope someone ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice key-anty.

Interpol came up with nothing. he left his passport behind, and his house, wife and two adult kids.