redfishkiller

Don't visit Charleston South Carolina for several weeks

Rate this topic

199 posts in this topic

Something broke in the I 526 Bridge the other day, so now traffic is screwed and now they're saying is going to be several weeks maybe before they fix the bridge, now all those people that ruined Daniel Island and the other areas over there east of the Cooper are screwed, cuz the only way to get to North Charleston is to go through the city and get on the Cooper River Bridge hahaha.

And the same quality company that built the pedestrian bridge that collapsed in Florida are the same ones that built this giant Bridge.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/i--closure-could-last-several-weeks-officials-preparing-for/article_5d235104-5856-11e8-bef3-875ba4fa086d.html

Just now, redfishkiller said:

You bunch of Yankee f**** are always visiting down here, just trying to be helpful

So f*** all y'all

I've been to 44 states. Seen every state on the east coast - EXCEPT for SC.

So no.  

6 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Why are southern people always so angry.

Have you seen how they live? You'd be pissed off too! 

14 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

How can we answer these questions when they're constantly trying to relive a war they lost. 

9 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

1 They lost the war.

2. They started the war despite having ZERO munitions factories in their entire "country." :airquote: Its hard to accept blame. 

3. They are a bunch of pu$$ies who cant handle weather below 50°, a significant contributing factor to #1.

4. A fundamental lack of education keeps them permanently confused and frustrated. For exemple, example, refer to the war they started as the war of "northern agression.":airquote: Its unclear if they collectively misunderstand direction or the definition of the word "aggression."

5. They talk funny.

6. Their lives are so vapid and meaningless that college football is really important to them. 

7. Even the men drive like their vaginas hurt. 

8. Despite the overabundance of pickup trucks nobody has a snow plow. It snows several times a year in most parts of the south and they act like it's the first time every time. See #4 and #3.

9 Even if they could grasp the concept of weather the plows would not be of any help. See #7.

10. Meth. If I couldn't get real drugs, I'd be bitter too.