Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonbat

"Too Many Jobs in China Lost"

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

LOL.

Imagine if  (insert name here) had said such a thing, what the Trumpiranhas would have done. :laugh:

MCGA!  Winning!

Violated US sanctions on North Korea and Iran, lied about it, rightly sanctioned by the US and now Trump reaches out with a helping hand. Wow, that's really getting tough with China.

2 hours ago, MikeBlue said:

Violated US sanctions on North Korea and Iran, lied about it, rightly sanctioned by the US and now Trump reaches out with a helping hand. Wow, that's really getting tough with China.

They buy **** from the US

7 hours ago, The Dude said:

But, but, but Clinton!

But, but, but "Trump, right now today, is YOUR POTUS!!!!"

Ha. Ha.

11 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

But, but, but "Trump, right now today, is YOUR POTUS!!!!"

Ha. Ha.

You say this like it upsets me. It doesn't.

What's really weird is you trying to live vicariously through Trump's win. That's fuggin strange. 

38 mins ago, The Dude said:

You say this like it upsets me. It doesn't.

What's really weird is you trying to live vicariously through Trump's win. That's fuggin strange. 

Please explain what you mean by "live vicariously through Trump's win."

If by that you mean "I use Trump's win to derive pure joy from mocking people like you daily," then I get it, but if you mean something else, well, please elaborate.

Using Trump's win is living vicariously through him. All you did was cast a single vote in a state that didn't even go to Trump.

Also, not sure how you're using it to mock me. That's also a really strange thought. 

40 mins ago, The Dude said:

Using Trump's win is living vicariously through him. All you did was cast a single vote in a state that didn't even go to Trump.

Also, not sure how you're using it to mock me. That's also a really strange thought. 

So when I "use" a fishing to pole to catch fish, am I living vicariously through the fishing pole?

How about when I "use" the remote to change the TV channel?

And then enter key?  When I mock you, and then hit "ENTER," am I living vicariously through the key?

When I think of your state of mind, I laugh.  I'm laughing right now, as I type this, laughing at you.

Like really laughing.  Not just a smile, and it's more than a chuckle.  You're like a clown in a way.  You amuse me.

18 mins ago, The Dude said:

Celebrating Trump's victory and trying to rub it in people's faces like it's his own accomplishment. 

Trump's win is no more my accomplishment than a Yankees World Series, a Devils Cup, or a Giants Super Bowl, yet I still get to celebrate all of them.

However, knowing that Trump's win is causing measurable, debilitating, soul crushing anguish on the Left actually makes it sweeter than any sports victory.

PS, as I type this, I'm not laughing out loud this time, but I am smiling, because you still do amuse me, you know, like a clown.