genavorn

WTB: St Croix Legend 10'6" New version

29 posts in this topic

I have the 3/4-4oz model LGSS106MM2.  Used on two trips at the canal here in MA.  If interested I’ll grab pics.  Asking $400 cash pickup or $450 shipped PayPal ($14 for the PayPal fee and probably $30-40 to ship in a tube).

5 mins ago, genavorn said:

ibe and Canal C thank you for reply. I am i Brooklyn NY 11235. My budget is $400 everything included.

Thanks genavorn.  Understood, unfortunately having to ship this rod and pp fees at $400 is a deal breaker for me.  Hopefully this rod turns up for you locally.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I don't have the new version but I do have a 1 pc 10'6 Legend surf spinning rod rated 1-4 oz that I bought about 8 years ago.  It endured and survived marathon sessions at places like Block Island and Cuttyhunk when I used to surfcast.  But hasn't been used much in the last few years. Still looks good, is durable and should last for many more years.   

Asking $375.    I'm in North NJ and work in NYC so pretty close enough for you to p/u.    

Edited by GeoffT

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 5/15/2018 at 11:50 PM, Canal Critter said:

I have the LGSS106MHMF2 

10'6" 2-6OZ New model

$425 its practically brand new. Not a mark on it

20180509_063558.jpg

20180509_063612.jpg

20180509_063622.jpg

Edited by Flatheadfletch
Against rules. My mistake

Flatheadfletch first of all you posted in my thread -this is against the rules.You have to open your own.

Canal Criter sold this rod a week ago.