KWolf

Psycho

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

Do any of you married guys....or with girlfriend have some sort of symbiotic relationship with them? Like mind reading stuff...my new young wife and I were sitting around drinking beer...she says you know what song is going thru my mind? 5 minutes before one popped into my mind...when she asked the question...I started singing the song in my head...blew her mind and gave her goosebumps...it was the same song. Very old and obscure song...she was like how did you know? I said I'm psycho! Anything like this happen to you and yours...was freaky....maybe God or supernatural stuff is real?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Most likely, you both heard it in the background of your day somewhere. These things are not coincidental and you weren't destined to be together. 

Thank you. 

Edited by ErikT

15 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

When My wife asks me if I've been drinking,  I know waaay before I tell her no, that she's going to call me a liar! eery :scared:

Me too lol

2 mins ago, ErikT said:

Most likely, you both heard it in the background of your day somewhere. These things are not coincidental and you weren't destined to be together. 

Thank you. 

Bill shot....I disagree

13 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

When My wife asks me if I've been drinking,  I know waaay before I tell her no, that she's going to call me a liar! eery :scared:

I figured I'd out think my ol. and put a $10.00 in my shirt pocket and told her some drunk accidentally spillt his PBR on it and offered to pay.

I wasn't passed out cold from more than an hour when she kicked the fender on my truck and said that guy should have gave you a $20.00 cause he shet your pants, too.:banghd:

3 mins ago, DoOver said:

I figured I'd out think my ol. and put a $10.00 in my shirt pocket and told her some drunk accidentally spillt his PBR on it and offered to pay.

I wasn't passed out cold from more than an hour when she kicked the fender on my truck and said that guy should have gave you a $20.00 cause he shet your pants, too.:banghd:

Lol...good plan though...maybe I'll try that

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

I’d need a picture of the new bride to make an honest assessment. 

Please upload ASAP. 

0408181138a.jpg

Edited by KWolf
No picture