redfishkiller

Angel picture

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

A chilling image taken at the scene of a deadly motorcycle crash in Powell County is being shared on social media.

The crash occurred 5:30 on Highway 15 near Stanton. Officials [say] the person on the motorcycle was the only person involved and he was taken to a hospital where he later died.

A photo taken at the scene is hard to believe. The photo shows the image or outline of a man above the man’s body.

13612237_1073673669354523_542119671180310106_n-1.jpg.0141d969d0d6c2ed089d2177a2affd1f.jpg

Without looking at the picture or reading the article I provide an opinion based purely on reason, logic, education, intelligence, and life experience. 

Clearly fake. 

4 mins ago, woowoo2 said:

A chilling image taken at the scene of a deadly motorcycle crash in Powell County is being shared on social media.

The crash occurred 5:30 on Highway 15 near Stanton. Officials [say] the person on the motorcycle was the only person involved and he was taken to a hospital where he later died.

A photo taken at the scene is hard to believe. The photo shows the image or outline of a man above the man’s body.

13612237_1073673669354523_542119671180310106_n-1.jpg.0141d969d0d6c2ed089d2177a2affd1f.jpg

His soul?

It's a moth.  If you see a close up picture of it, look toward the top of the "wings".  You'll faintly see spots, or circles, simliar to patterns that would be on a moth's wing.  

Also, closer to the body, you can see the image where the wings collapse on the downward thrust.  Matches the outline and profile of a moth with it's wings retracted.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Either that's mini-Mothra or it's just a moth hovering close to the camera but making it appear as an angel hovering over the car.   

Edited by GeoffT

I am an old woman named after my mother
My old man is another child that's grown old
If dreams were lightning, thunder were desire
This old house would have burnt down a long time ago