flyangler

IDF Can’t Hit the Side of a Barn Apparently.

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

All loss of life is bad, even if it is Hamas operatives mixing in with useful idiot protestors. I do not mock these deaths. 

However, I DO mock the global Media will to accept casualty figures reported by Hamas without any critical thinking.

How else to explain the Media’s willingness to report that the IDF opened fire killing 60 with 2,500 non-fatal casualties. 

Seriously! If the Media believes that, they must think The Israeli Defense Force, for all of its alleged skills, must give really chitty marksmanship lessons. How else to explain:

60 killed by gunfire

2500 injured in the protests.

That is a 2.3% fatality rate. Really? Gunfire from a reasonably close range, against unarmed targets, scores only a 2% killzone hit rate? 

Ok, some of those injuries were tear gas or trample injuries. So let’s divide by 2 to get the gunshot injuries. That’s less than a 5% fatality rate. 

I dont know. Seems to me there is one of two explanations. Either the IDF can’t hit the side of a barn. Or Hamas is lying about the number of injuries yesterday. 

Which do you believe?   More importantly, why does the US media report this propaganda without a moment of serious thought questioning the statistics? 

Edited by tomkaz

OK weewee, you gun snob, but riddle me this then: where is all the video footage of the hundreds of gunshot victims that should be in Gaza hospitals?  I have seen video of the few hundred people running away from teargas, but very little of dozens upon dozens of bodies in the streets.

And you know, when you spray bullet shooting from the hip, you should be able to hit hundreds of people with your unlimited banana clips 

Fact if the matter is the casualty rate (whatever the true numbers are) would undoubtedly be much higher if not for Israeli restraint and their shoot them in the knees and elbows tactics 

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

You see the dead baby yet?

Breaks my heart.... 

who brings a baby to a border clash?! 

Someone probably brought a dead baby to the clash for a photo op to break your heart.

But I'm a cynic so who knows.  Reports were it did not die from tear gas as hamas claimed

Edited by jkrock

Just now, jkrock said:

Someone probably brought a ea baby to the clash for a photo op to break your heart.

But I'm a cynic so who knows.  Reports were it did not die from tear gas as hamas claimed

I wouldn’t be surprised... a dead child is a horrific thing either way... I blame the parents if the child died as advertised 

2 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

who brings a baby to a border clash?! 

Desperate people who are told over loudspeakers by Hamas that a opening has been created in the fence and they should rush there so they can get through.  Hamas understands the concept of useful idiots and treats its people like cannon fodder.