bruno1

GSB 1321M

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Rod was built about 5 years ago and used about half dozen times. 24.5” from butt to reel seat. $375 cash pickup I’m located in central LI but willing to meet up 

49DE6942-90A4-4187-9EE6-EF0C367DAD4C.jpeg

F459767E-251C-49A0-BE1D-AA3079C5D54C.jpeg

0659E395-DA7F-4521-AA12-041900E72B0D.jpeg

Edited by bruno1

Where on the island are you located? I’m in the market for an 11’ rod that would do well in the 1-4 range. What would you say is the ideal range for this? Will it throw lighter buck tails or SP’s? 

I’m between this and the fsc 1327 but have no experience with the 1321m. Thanks

18 mins ago, Cast Away said:

Where on the island are you located? I’m in the market for an 11’ rod that would do well in the 1-4 range. What would you say is the ideal range for this? Will it throw lighter buck tails or SP’s? 

I’m between this and the fsc 1327 but have no experience with the 1321m. Thanks

You definitely won’t have a problem throwing SP’s and I’ve thrown 3/4oz BT with no problem. 

I’m in Rockland county but I may be traveling your way tues/wed/thurs. I’m interested but would like to take a look at it first. If it’s still available I will reach out to you then. 

1 hour ago, Cast Away said:

I’m in Rockland county but I may be traveling your way tues/wed/thurs. I’m interested but would like to take a look at it first. If it’s still available I will reach out to you then. 

Ok sounds great