bill22

WTS. Used pelican and old town kayaks

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have 2 kayaks. One is a pelican trailblazer 10ft in teal blue white hull and the other is a old town vapor 10 foot in that black cherry.  I’m giving paddles with kayaks and the kayak cradle and roof rails .they said universal and are aluminum. .they were fitted to. 2008 Durango that I sold. I have no more means for transport so reason they gotta go,.  Both only 2 seasons old.  Not dragged around. Both look excellent. Photos are stock because I have they tied up,in my shed.   Any interest pm me.  I’m in Suffolk. Long Island.  Gotta pick them up.  All the stuff just NOlife jackets.  $  500. ..  The old towns a great kayak. No trades. Thanks 

D2802334-F03D-4C28-A869-8F62A640567C.png

DBDC2537-6F11-4B1B-B431-90EB7822DCB7.png

Edited by bill22

That old town is a solid boat. I've got a trip10 angler which is basically a first gen vapor. Had it a good 10-12 years now. Besides some scratches on the bottom it's perfect. And I'm not easy on it.

this is an awesome deal for someone looking to start kayaking / kayak fishing. 

Edited by Nomad92

Appreciate the words.  The old town is great.  Has a. 325 weight limit listed very stable big open cockpit.  Has 2 slots where rod.holders can. Be drilled in the pelican is very good also. Better than I thought it would be. Like I said intereted let me know I'll drag the out with actual photos but again used like not ev even 2 seasons.  

Trying to get rid of it all together.   I think it’s a real good deal for someone as the old town is a 400 plus kayak itself.  Like stated 2 seasons barely used.   Thanks anyway for now 

Edited by bill22

Yeah thanks. Can’t go that low.  I’ll do 475. That’s it... Trust me you won’t be disappointed.  price it out.  .  You’ll see what your saving.  I’m trying to give someone here a good deal.  .  Let me know.  

Here’s some actual,photos best I can without taking them down. You can see bottoms are mint. As are the boats. Just Minor scratching pelican looks even newer than I thought   The crosss bar is 55 in long and I’m sure very universal as long as you go have roof rails.  Go on e bay I see it says rage. There aluminum and twist lock tight.  475.  Take it all,   

64520D61-6E07-450D-945F-108916C30FED.jpeg

F279B2EA-7566-45DA-AC69-5E5C207C9EDE.jpeg

C706CAF6-BFAE-451B-9048-2A893C2D8B14.jpeg

AE845708-4EBC-4FEC-961D-7F2E5BCAD028.jpeg

E17BAF73-A58A-46D9-955D-3039304852A4.jpeg

C40594E6-F5B6-477D-B443-3CCF6576E1D2.jpeg

Edited by bill22

Weather decides to get nice I’ll take full photos if any interest.    I think the few I took show no gouging on bottom.  Like I said the pelican look brand new.  The old town does also ,you just see a few more scratches ( not gouges) due to the color .Gonna be up for a bit then off to somewhere else or just keep them where their at. 

Edited by bill22

One and only drop.$450.   I would like to sell them but can’t give them away..  this will be it. It’s a  great deal.  

Edited by bill22