Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stonesipher

Last chance to support big business

Rate this topic

59 posts in this topic

Last chance to support big business over the public tomorrow. The senate is scheduled to vote to  keep net neutrality rules in place and not allow telecom companies to muck it up and add fees which we ultimately will all pay. Call your Senator and have him vote for a free internet or like I said bow to the whims of the $$$$ and big telecom.

how does the senate act unilaterally?

Would we not have yet another chance to support big business over joe schmo when the house votes similarly?

4 mins ago, hamlet said:

how does the senate act unilaterally?

Would we not have yet another chance to support big business over joe schmo when the house votes similarly?

Do you really need to split hairs Ham? You of all people know how this works. 1 corrupt step at a time.

I can't wait until government gets a hold of the internet.

it will be censored just like China's.

Or you can be banned like J is on twitter, an big company censors you.

I think we are just arguing which big gorilla gets to rape you.

Either way we are gonna get it, it is just a choice of who.

I pick neither.

Vote with your dollars.

2 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

Last chance to support big business over the public tomorrow. The senate is scheduled to vote to  keep net neutrality rules in place and not allow telecom companies to muck it up and add fees which we ultimately will all pay. Call your Senator and have him vote for a free internet or like I said bow to the whims of the $$$$ and big telecom.

but demanding (putting a gun to their head) a company run their business a certain way ISN"T "free"

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, eddy said:

but demanding (putting a gun to their head) a company run their business a certain way ISN"T "free"

1 hour ago, eddy said:

someone who is for net neutrality please have the balls and call up your ISP and cancel the service.

You really don’t have a clue what is at stake here. Nobody is putting a gun to their head any more than a restriction forbidding that companies from pouring toxic waste into the river. They can run their company but can’t polute. Telecoms can run their company but can’t muck up a free and open internet. This is so simple that even a non lib should be able to see it .

Edited by Stonesipher

11 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

You really don’t have a clue what is at stake here. Nobody is putting a gun to their head any more than a restriction forbidding that companies from pouring toxic waste into the river. They can run their company but can’t polute. Telecoms can run their company but can’t muck up a free and open internet. This is so simple that even a non lib should be able to see it .

they can run their company BUT..................................

once you say BUT you don't mean anything you said before it.

If net neutrality goes bye-bye, will you have the balls to call up your ISP and cancel the service?

Or will you just keep demanding Congress do something to take them over and provide you with the exact service you want?

oh and since politicians can be bought off, tell me how you can assure me that BIG ISP won't pay off the politicians to look the other way and ignore net neutrality violations

and how the **** can compare pouring toxic waste into a river to an ISP having a deal with some companies to have specialized service that caters to certain sites/apps/etc...?

slow internet doesn't kill people.

14 mins ago, eddy said:

they can run their company BUT..................................

once you say BUT you don't mean anything you said before it.

If net neutrality goes bye-bye, will you have the balls to call up your ISP and cancel the service?

Or will you just keep demanding Congress do something to take them over and provide you with the exact service you want?

oh and since politicians can be bought off, tell me how you can assure me that BIG ISP won't pay off the politicians to look the other way and ignore net neutrality violations

I can answer that.  He WILL NOT.  Thats is, have balls to do that.  

oh don't worry..........you can have your business.....................but we have to tell you what products you have to sell.

yeh freedom

right

15 mins ago, Little said:

I can answer that.  He WILL NOT.  Thats is, have balls to do that.  

THOSE EVIL ISPS

THOSE EVIL ISPS

THOSE EVIL ISPS

THOSE EVIL ISPS

here evil isp........take my money

these people are frauds that just want the government to run everything.