Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiverRaider

Where is Carter Page?

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Ill tell you whats going to get funny.  So Robert Mueller has to act like the Russia thing is for real, so he indicts these PR companies in Russia and pretends they cheated or whatever and Hillary lost cause them.  Bit he KNEW it was BS.  He did it to foam up-well to foam up the very people that post in this forum.  And it worked.

BUT!!!!!!!  He figured these companies would just stay away in Russia, never get involved.  See he couold just tell the P hats "Trump stole the election with these guys, but we just cant bring them to heel,,,,awww shucks"

But now, one of these companies Concord something or other, HAS ANSWERED THE CHARGES IN COURT!!!   Bwaaahahaaaaaa.

I hope it embarrases Democrats.  My guess is that this problem will get broomed one way or another.

Wonder what kind of clout the Clinton cabal still has?

Meant to post this interview from Monday in the Evidence thread but it didn't go on YT until late yesterday.

Joe Digenova on TC giving a great summary of this debacle for Mueller with the Russian company that now wants to answer the indictment, Mueller tried to delay it and the judge said "nope."

"Rosenstein's Monster.....Mueller needed something Russian, like dressing on a salad..." 

:laugh:

On 5/15/2018 at 2:05 PM, RiverRaider said:

Is he still running around?

A Free man?

Wasn't he at one time the lynch pin to the whole Russian Collusion argument?

I thought he'd be indicted by now? 

No he was never the Lynch pin.

but I’d love to know what Roger Stone was doing throughout the campaign