Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

The difference between Bernie Sander's and trump's supporters

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Not in my books, but as a way to point out those who support Bernie are barely old enough to vote, I guess. To claim those who support Trump are a bunch of white supremists is a very narrow minded and narrow view of the majority of our country.

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 mins ago, PCstriper said:

Not in my books, but as a way to point out those who support Bernie are barely old enough to vote, I guess. To claim those who support Trump are a bunch of white supremists is a very narrow minded and narrow view of the majority of our country.

I didn't even think about it as an age thing.  I was thinking more along the lines the figure was taking a shot at Bernie's supporters being unkempt....but maybe that is just my bias showing.

Either way, I agree with narrow minded and a narrow view

Edited by jkrock

6 mins ago, PCstriper said:

I thought that at first but then realized he would have said "Bathed" instead of shave.

It was a she.  One who made disparaging remarks about half the country.  I think we are up to insulting 75% of the citizens now.  I can't understand how she lost.

Edited by jkrock

13 mins ago, PCstriper said:

May I ask who it was that made such a stupid statement  ?

Hillary Clinton.  AT least that's is what the NY Times reporter who followed her around for the whole election cycle wrote in her book.  Same person who glowing referred to Hillary as one who could be  the booziest president since FDR.

Edited by jkrock

30 mins ago, PCstriper said:

To claim those who support Trump are a bunch of white supremists is a very narrow minded and narrow view of the majority of our country.

And one of the key "talking points" of the left

And a total pile of horse dookie (like most of their talking points)

22 mins ago, jkrock said:

Hillary Clinton.  AT least that's is what the NY Times reporter who followed her around for the whole election cycle wrote in her book.  Same person who glowing referred to Hillary as one who could be  the booziest president since FDR.

I should have guessed, they are all deplorable to her !