Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim DE

Democratic political ads on TV

Rate this topic

3 posts in this topic

Anybody watching any of these? Are they kidding? The things they are promoting will definitely fire up the wrong intended base without a doubt. It is painfully obvious to me that they just don’t get why they lost in 2016 and why if they choose the paths they promote on these ads they will get beat again and again.  Most of the ads I am seeing are from PA and NJ Dems. 

I will definitely vote just to vote against the things these Dem’s are selling..... wonder if these idiotic idea’s came from them colluding with Republicans as to what the GOP thought they should promote? No one could be this disconnected with the mindset of the country without manipulative guidance. Friggin idiots.....

We have town elections today and one of the perpetually offended  liberals complained to the town, the state and the newspapers about the candidates stumping at the town transfer station saying it was illegal(it isn't) and wanting to enforce the law to stifle these scofflaws. .   Damn that first amendment.  People shouldn't be allowed to stand on town property and hold up a political sign