flyangler

First Lady’s Surgery

Rate this topic

52 posts in this topic

Reported that Melania Trump has had surgery to remove a tumor on her kidney. They say it is benign and that she should be released from the hospital by week’s end. 

1) How much coverage with the Media give this compared to past FLotUS?

2) How long until the first social media reports come out about people wishing her something other than a full recovery?

5 hours ago, tomkaz said:

Reported that Melania Trump has had surgery to remove a tumor on her kidney. They say it is benign and that she should be released from the hospital by week’s end. 

2) How long until the first social media reports come out about people wishing her something other than a full recovery?

Three days ago someone in the White House said they didn't care what John McCain thinks because he's going to be dead soon anyway.

Bad time to be looking for care and sympathy for a benign tumor removed successfully.  

15 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Three days ago someone in the White House said they didn't care what John McCain thinks because he's going to be dead soon anyway.

Bad time to be looking for care and sympathy for a benign tumor removed successfully.  

Why the sudden love and compassion for Johnny Mac?

Did you vote for him way back when?

I didn't either.

21 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

In other surgery news, tumor was admitted to a Las Vegas hospital and had a malignant Senator Harry Reid removed.

41 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

I have no love for McCain. Respect for his military record and sacrifice but not much for his political career. An Establishment Republican of the old boys generation, he is partially responsible for me giving up my GOP affiliation after the 2008 election.

I won’t miss his presence in the Senate. As he got older, he became a GOP progressive and became increasingly influenced by his less conservative wife and daughter. 

That all said, the comment in that private staff meeting was insensitive, if not factual.

31 mins ago, dena said:

Why the sudden love and compassion for Johnny Mac?

Did you vote for him way back when?

I didn't either.

The Left/Media loved him as a primary candidate, as they did Romney and Trump, and then turned on him just as soon as he became the GOP candidate. Now, on his deathbed, they will laid him as the greatest GOP politician of his generation, if not ever. So it is Progressives from the Left lauding a Progressive from the right. 

Progress. 

12 hours ago, tomkaz said:

1 it’s getting regular coverage on your Clinton News Network

2 apparently the Whitehouse was able to not leak  yay. But even if there was a leak the MSM respected the situation and did not report it until news was officially released.

3 there was a report that - if the treatment is as reported - it’s an unusually long hospital stay 

I see nothing on any source even remotely like the extreme mean spirited McCain-type of comments that we see by you all here on PG and in the Whitehouse itself. Why do you ask?

56 mins ago, JohnP said:

I see nothing on any source even remotely like the extreme mean spirited McCain-type of comments that we see by you all here on PG and in the Whitehouse itself.

I'd sure as heck hope not.  What has Melania done to warrant anything remotely similar to the judgement many have of McCain?   

Posted (edited) · Report post

"Who care's that McCain thinks, he'll be dead soon anyways"

This, from the same group that couldn't handle a comedienne at a correspondent's dinner...

I wish a speedy recovery to the FLOTUS.

Edited by braden
FLOTUS

1 hour ago, 55555s said:

I'd sure as heck hope not.  What has Melania done to warrant anything remotely similar to the judgement many have of McCain?   

The deplorable right had a hard on for McCain going back to Trumps comments about McCain being a POW. 

Yeah the POS is mocking a POW and the deplorables are lecturing about patriotism 

The world is upside down 

6 mins ago, JohnP said:

The deplorable right had a hard on for McCain going back to Trumps comments about McCain being a POW. 

Yeah the POS is mocking a POW and the deplorables are lecturing about patriotism 

The world is upside down 

"lecturing deplorables"... its whats making the PG great again! (what else are they gonna do, go fishing?)