fishrman3

WTB Tiger Tackle Lipless Swimmer

10 posts in this topic

Looking to build a few lipless swimmers and i have a LEX but would like to have a TIGER if anyone has one they want to part....

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks Morningwood, I dont know what those are but are very interesting....I am trying to locate a lure i saw on the web as a Tiger Tackle Lipless..  Out of business as i cant seem to find out much on them.    Maybe Webfoot can find one ?

Thanks,

bob

Not selling, but to give others an idea of what it looks like.  I got this a few years back because I saw the youtube videos of it swimming.  No, I haven't fished it....hopefully this year.

tiger tackle.jpg

Morningwood, Yes it does look the same...Could be a Tiger?

Webfoot, if you want to sell it , please let me know when you get a chance.  Take care of the Lab first!!!  Animals are much more important than a piece of wood with hooks on it.\

Thanks,

Bob

The maker was a member here saw some old post Tim had edited for if promoting his lures dig you may find them can’t remember maybe search lipless swimmer good luck

Hi Bob,

I too had undertaken this quest and i managed to get 2 fire tiger swimmers directly from the builder after he stopped making the plugs.  in fact, i think the ones he sent me he may have even thrown once or twice but he was glad to get me the plugs since i was so interested in them.

if you are looking for a plug that is in fishing (not collecting) condition you are welcome to the only one i have left.  it is red head / yellow body.

If that works shoot me a pm with your address and i am happy to send you the plug.

mike