Sara A. Carter

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

Post something by her and some will complain that it is a biased source and they can’t be bothered reading it. I have seen it here before. 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 min ago, tomkaz said:

Post something by her and some will complain that it is a biased source and they can’t be bothered reading it. I have seen it here before. 

It's (seriously)  amazing to me how little some people read or view or listen to opposing viewpoints or won't accept reliable information because the source offends them.

Dershowitz! Hah... I'm not reading that hack! 

McCarthy... HA! 

Generally the same people who accuse others ( typically inaccurately) of existing in an echo chamber 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

7 mins ago, The Dude said:

Never heard of her.

See, that would be a potential lie since you commented in J’s discussion “Sara Carter” from March 16th in the PG not once but twice. So either your are being disingenuous above or just throw up on the screen without real interest in the topic at hand. 

On 3/16/2018 at 0:48 PM, The Dude said:

Actually, THAT would be abuse.  

On 3/16/2018 at 1:49 PM, The Dude said:

This is a big deal. The judge sat on the bench for a hearing where Flynn plead guilty and then recused himself.

So unfair.

EXECUTE HIM NOW!

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

18 mins ago, The Dude said:

Holy ****, I didn't recall the author of a random article I read in the PG. I must be disingenuous. 

This is why there is a PG. You bring nonsense like this there. 

You said you never heard of her. You commented twice on another thread that was named for her, not that she was just the author. I could look further and find other places where J or I quoted Carter and you chimed in, but I made my point. 

I did not bring any nonsense here, your “Never heard of her” was the nonsense to which I responded. 

You are regularly disingenuous so we can accept that as your final answer. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

DEFCON2 ? Yup, the trolling Dude has reached DEFlection Condition 2. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

You said you never heard of her. You commented twice on another thread that was named for her, not that she was just the author. I could look further and find other places where J or I quoted Carter and you chimed in, but I made my point. 

I did not bring any nonsense here, your “Never heard of her” was the nonsense to which I responded. 

Translation: Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh. 

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

42 mins ago, The Dude said:

That wasn’t worth a single comment, never mind a dupe, dupe. 

- Victor Davis Hanson 

That wasn’t worth a single comment, never mind a dupe, dupe. 

- Victor Davis Hanson