philc21

WTB: White Pikie

28 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a white Pikie. Not looking for anything special. No particular builder, just a good quality Pikie white in color. 

Will pick up in LI or NJ, or pay for shipping. 

Thanks,

Phil

Sorry to the moderators for the multiple posts! Phone froze and posted several. I locked the other ones, so please feel free to remove those if so. 

Still interested in a white Pikie on this post.

Thanks

2 mins ago, philc21 said:

Sorry to the moderators for the multiple posts! Phone froze and posted several. I locked the other ones, so please feel free to remove those if so. 

Still interested in a white Pikie on this post.

Thanks

Hi, Phil, I have a new 2oz Fish On 8 pikie. It's in bone/bunker color. 

IMG_8425 - Copy.jpg

Darn, Iceman, I think the 6" might be a bit too small for what I'm looking for. I may still want it for my surf bag, but I'll let you know.

Morningwood - what sizes are #5 and #8?  How much would you want for each of those?

32 mins ago, philc21 said:

Darn, Iceman, I think the 6" might be a bit too small for what I'm looking for. I may still want it for my surf bag, but I'll let you know.

Morningwood - what sizes are #5 and #8?  How much would you want for each of those?

No worries. 

1 hour ago, philc21 said:

They are both Fixters so they won't be cheap. Number 8 is a big boy probably 4+ ozs I will weigh them in the morning. The smaller one (technically a slant nose and not a pikie) is probably 2 1/2-3/ozs and would probably cost $55 shipped the big one would be $75 shipped.

The other ones wont be as expensive as the Fixters. The 3rd one down is a nice pikie that I can let go for $30 shipped. The Winches would b 40 each shipped.