"Gender neutral" Restrooms

Rate this topic

troutworm

3 mins ago, saltydawg said:

Just for clarification...has anyone actually seen a multi-seater either-sex bathroom? I haven’t. 

At UMass we had coed shower stalls.  See under see over.  This was in the 80's.  For the life of me I can not remember the toilet situation....but I think it was the same too.

6 mins ago, PaddyCrabby said:

At UMass we had coed shower stalls.  See under see over.  This was in the 80's.  For the life of me I can not remember the toilet situation....but I think it was the same too.

I was there early 90’s in the towers (JFK and JQA). It was all unisex. There were no urinals, just toilets. One big bathroom in the center of the floor for all to use. 

21 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Nobody cares how you feel. Nobody owes you anything.

Are you even capable of thinking for yourself without regurgitating a bunch of reich-wing talking points.

I honestly couldn't care less if a women wanted to use the men's room or vice versa. Hell, when I was in college, many of our dorms had girls on one floor, guys on the next floor. I had no problem using the communal bathroom on the lady's floor if I had to whiz or drop a deuce when I was hanging out with my girlfriend or other female friends.

25 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

Well I chit the best at home, in my bathroom and my wife has hers too. 

Sounds like your the one who is concerned about their feelings getting hurt if where you pee is such a concern to you.

2 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Are you even capable of thinking for yourself without regurgitating a bunch of reich-wing talking points.

I honestly couldn't care less if a women wanted to use the men's room or vice versa. Hell, when I was in college, many of our dorms had girls on one floor, guys on the next floor. I had no problem using the communal bathroom on the lady's floor if I had to whiz or drop a deuce when I was hanging out with my girlfriend or other female friends.

Sounds like your the one who is concerned about their feelings getting hurt if where you pee is such a concern to you.

I piss where I want. I chit where I want. Just so happens my wife prefers the same. If I go in public facilities I enter the men’s room, cause we’ll im a man. If that doesn’t make sense you You I guess you’re in need of a gender neutral safe space. And I’d suggest instead of the Tavern you seek a Crying Closet.

26 mins ago, zak-striper said:

Don't think any one cares about men or women , it's the "confused people were talking about . Maybe someday your wife will have the pleasure of explaining to your young daughter why there is a 6'8" man dressed like a woman in the woman's room .

BLM - Bass Lives Matter 

Race - human like everyone else

57 mins ago, Jdeadman66 said:

If that doesn’t make sense you You I guess you’re in need of a gender neutral safe space. And I’d suggest instead of the Tavern you seek a Crying Closet.

Again, are you even capable of thinking for yourself without regurgitating a bunch of reich-wing talking points.

5 mins ago, DrBob said:

I think Bob Mueller should investigate this - it would be a better use of the money spent paying him for nothing...

Sigh. It took all of 10 minutes. Off we go. 

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

36 mins ago, Ditch Jigger said:

Next political post gets the whole thread sent off to PG. :read: 

Three political comments by two people and a comical picture of Hillary with Red's tits gets a six page thread in TT moved to the PG?

Why not just deal with  the "offensive" comments and let this thread live? 

America, the country so great that even its haters refuse to leave. 

8 hours ago, PlumFishing said:

I was there early 90’s in the towers (JFK and JQA). It was all unisex. There were no urinals, just toilets. One big bathroom in the center of the floor for all to use. 

That’s how the dorm baths were in the UK when I went to college. I don’t know that they equate to truly public restrooms.

-

9 hours ago, saltydawg said:

Just for clarification...has anyone actually seen a multi-seater either-sex bathroom? I haven’t. 

Several, but they were in Europe.  One very cramped small one I remember;  The urinal was about two-three feet away from the toilet, no partition.  When taking a leak, there was often a woman sitting on the toilet with her head about two - three feet away from your waistline.   And it was a bar bathroom!  Place was a hang out for a bunch of American girls attending a university nearby.  Was a great bar and never any conflict in the bathroom.