troutworm

"Gender neutral" Restrooms

Rate this topic

145 posts in this topic

There's a hipster diner joint in Little Silver that has something like that. It's a chain and I'm not sure if it's the same at all locations. There's a Ladies room and the Men's room has some other ****ing gender neutral **** hanging over it.

51 mins ago, troutworm said:

Vermont now has gender neutral bathrooms,do the ladies rooms now

have urinals ??

Are you assuming ladies?  

There's only one way to deal with this crap.  Don't lift the seat.  

This will cause far more trouble than whatever the fuq the original issue that spawned it is.  The people that are behind this should take a vacation to the gaza strip (or any one of a 1000 other chit holes) and find out what's really important.

This will definitely not end well and I predict it will be men's fault. And I'm not talking about some gender reassigned Chaz Bono. Possibly some Caitlyn Jenner type, but most likely they will blame some hetero dude for leering when all he wanted to do was pinch a loaf. It's a very slippery slope they are climbing on. Stupid.

2 hours ago, troutworm said:

Vermont now has gender neutral bathrooms,do the ladies rooms now

have urinals ??

So does China. 

41264281094_1f4b60fa89_o.jpg

Don't get your panties in an uproar.  This is only for single occupancy bathrooms, I believe.  No different than many small doctor offices and the like.

Now, if multi-stall bathrooms such as you find in stadiums are made gender neutral . . . that's when it will become a big mess (no pun).

We have a guy at work that is becoming a gal, growing tits and what not, he looks like Klinger from MASH when he forgets to shave.

Apparently...

He / she feels that he / she now has the right to use the ladies room.

The ladies in the building are not happy about it.

44 mins ago, cartopper said:

Don't get your panties in an uproar.  This is only for single occupancy bathrooms, I believe.  No different than many small doctor offices and the like.

Now, if multi-stall bathrooms such as you find in stadiums are made gender neutral . . . that's when it will become a big mess (no pun).

Beat me to it.....big 4 stall, 8 urinal BRs might turn into a party, orgy, brawl, etc......single person no biggie.