mumichog

Older Shimano 4000 Spools + Mitchell 308 France spool

15 posts in this topic

Not a great pic I know but nothing to hide here.  I'm really just trying to find someone who can use these.  Please buy them all at once if you're interested!

Shimano spool with 4000 inside gray oval I'm 99% certain matches original white Stradic.  

The other 4000 spool is from original Spheros I believe.  

Both have been mine since new, just collecting dust for years since the reels they match I no longer own.  $5 each, shipped to east coast.  I can't guarantee match, so if you buy it, it's yours.  

Mitchell 308 spool is match to early 70's era 308 - again, mine since new. $5 shipped east coast.

I'm in SE New Hampshire, if you want to pick these up you can have them all for a single bottle of good beer.

Thanks all, Peace.

20180513_163930.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

older Stradic and Spheros spools anyone?   See original post - can hardly give 'em any cheaper!  Is there a new useful home for these relics?

The classic 308 from France too.

Edited by mumichog

20 hours ago, Abab said:

I definitely take the shimano spools, thanks 

OKey doke, you'll have to give me probably til Monday to get these out.  I'll PM details shortly.  I might have another Shimano spool as well, in the same size.  Would you want that one too?  Those three together might bump up shipping quite a bit, so I'd say $17 for all three just to cover expenses.  

4 mins ago, mybosox3 said:

Looking for a spheros 8000fa spool

Definitely don't have that here.  But a friend might.  I'll check that out, sure to take a few days.

Edited by mumichog

Thank you bud ,two are more than enough (one for back up)I need it for my old 4000 FG stradic my Drag clicker is broke !  (, assuming yours on the spools are working) And take your time I’m going away on vacation for two weeks but I definitely take them 

10 mins ago, mumichog said:

Definitely don't have that here.  But a friend might.  I'll check that out, sure to take a few days.

Thank you no hurry 

On 1/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, mumichog said:

15 hours ago, mumichog said:

Sorry, no 8000 Spheros spools available after all.

Thank you