nightfighter

CBD salve for pain

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

anyone else ever use this stuff? Worked great for me. Reluctantly let the wife take it to CT to try on her 83 yo mom who had hip replacement last week. Relieved her pain too.... Got mine from someone who had a dispensary card in Mass. Have to get more. Derived from cannabis, but not THC, so can't get high from it. Western medicine needs to wake up.....

I have interest in CBD. I'm beginning to wonder if there is any regulation on it since it's new. 

47 mins ago, nightfighter said:

anyone else ever use this stuff? Worked great for me. Reluctantly let the wife take it to CT to try on her 83 yo mom who had hip replacement last week. Relieved her pain too.... Got mine from someone who had a dispensary card in Mass. Have to get more. Derived from cannabis, but not THC, so can't get high from it. Western medicine needs to wake up.....

What was the brand name you used? 

Interested too.  I have coccyxcidinia (tailbone pain) from a bad break months ago.  Bone healed crooked and now is always painful.  Don't want surgery if I can avoid it.

1 hour ago, The Riddler said:

I have interest in CBD. I'm beginning to wonder if there is any regulation on it since it's new. 

I believe the government just made it schedule 1 illegal.

My 75 year old father is using it on his hands for arthritis.   He tried it reluctantly, claiming he didn’t need any of that hippie s$&t.   He now preaches its virtue to anyone who’ll listen.