markd

Thank you guys!!

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Hi just wanted to thank you guys I've never really wrote anything before but have read alot of stuff you guys have wrote about the canal, rods, lures,  how to not be a dick when picking a spot to fish and fishing. It's all ready made things go pretty good.  I moved 6 miles from the canal now so I'll be spending alot of time done there this summer, an the stuff I learned in here helped me out  more then you guy know just wanted to really say thank you for a job well done I read some good **** an some funny **** an it's appreciated

people love to tell the bad of the canal but as long as you work with people i've never had a problem.....guy next to you gets a fish you stop.........time your cast with the people around you.....alot of great people at the canal

5 hours ago, stripercrazy said:

people love to tell the bad of the canal but as long as you work with people i've never had a problem.....guy next to you gets a fish you stop.........time your cast with the people around you.....alot of great people at the canal

Yes this^^^^^^^

7 hours ago, markd said:

Hi just wanted to thank you guys I've never really wrote anything before but have read alot of stuff you guys have wrote about the canal, rods, lures,  how to not be a dick when picking a spot to fish and fishing. It's all ready made things go pretty good.  I moved 6 miles from the canal now so I'll be spending alot of time done there this summer, an the stuff I learned in here helped me out  more then you guy know just wanted to really say thank you for a job well done I read some good **** an some funny **** an it's appreciated

Welcome aboard, chime in here anytime. 

10 hours ago, stripercrazy said:

Got it... thanks

20 hours ago, markd said:

Welcome my friend to the Trolls Just be safe on the banks, watch out for the ever moving stones , no matter if you think they are not going to move. Start of slow and for now head down towards the west end as for the most part that is where the first pods of bass will be pushing herring as they enter the canal heading up on the Cape Side towards there promised land. With a little patience and luck you will have your first one shortly.

On 5/13/2018 at 10:46 AM, markd said:

I would like to second this sentiment. While I do not live as close as Mark (jealous), I have been able to devote consistent time and effort and will continues to do so this year. 

To be honest, the Canal surprised me and now has a special place in my heart. I have not run into any dicks, rather I have bumped into some pretty endearing folks. This forum helped me solidify some of the ettiequte. For that I thank you, Ditch Trolls!

13 hours ago, KinFisher said:

I would like to second this sentiment. While I do not live as close as Mark (jealous), I have been able to devote consistent time and effort and will continues to do so this year. 

To be honest, the Canal surprised me and now has a special place in my heart. I have not run into any dicks, rather I have bumped into some pretty endearing folks. This forum helped me solidify some of the ettiequte. For that I thank you, Ditch Trolls!

:th: