Question for Gummit educated left wing democrats

Rate this topic

Little

16 hours ago, braden said:

you are correct

We all know what was meant about "****hole countries" when it was said, Commander Bone Spurs was as clear as day. 

LISTEN to the sound of the crikets in this thread!

Of course I am correct.

And leftist exposes his ideas on racism as well.

"Donald Trump is a racist because----------welllllll we just allll knowwwww he is because he, well, you know, he is a, you know GLTTERBOMB AND RUN AWAY!!!!!"

Donald Trump is a Yankee Lout raised by Yankee Lout swarthy unibrow immigrants.

Pretty liberal too.

Just like you Braden.

But he ha never shown himself to be a racist.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Actually nations or parts of nations have been poop holes throughout history.  Ireland in the 19th century was ultra poor, dirty, starvation level and the people were uneducated and ignorant.  That is why so many Irish left and came here, legally. 

Same with Italy and Poland, 50 years later.  When I visited the town my father and his family came from, it was beautiful and picturesque, but I could guess what it was like around 1910 and why my people left.

Today, Haiti and much of Central America are dumps, poor, ignorant and violent, dirty, barely a government...nothing.  Braden, would you leave here in the USA and go live like the average Haitian or the average Guatamalan or Nicarauguan or Venezuelan?  Not go to the resorts but live like the locals.  I wouldn't.  I would happily live in my father's town in Italy but not the nations' I mention or in most of sub-Sahara Africa.

Nice to visit and all that but much of the world is a poop hole. 

Edited by Knight771
addition

41 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Actually nations or parts of nations have been poop holes throughout history.  Ireland in the 19th century was ultra poor, dirty, starvation level and the people were uneducated and ignorant.  That is why so many Irish left and came here, legally. 

Same with Italy and Poland, 50 years later.  When I visited the town my father and his family came from, it was beautiful and picturesque, but I could guess what it was like around 1910 and why my people left.

Today, Haiti and much of Central America are dumps, poor, ignorant and violent, dirty, barely a government...nothing.  Braden, would you leave here in the USA and go live like the average Haitian or the average Guatamalan or Nicarauguan or Venezuelan?  Not go to the resorts but live like the locals.  I wouldn't.  I would happily live in my father's town in Italy but not the nations' I mention or in most of sub-Sahara Africa.

Nice to visit and all that but much of the world is a poop hole. 

And this is the point Kelly seems to have forgotten, every wave of immigration from any country always starts with the lower classes, be it Irish, Italian, Chinese, Polish even English (Pilgrims and Puritans were not exactly beloved in England)

As far as the Irish coming here legally there were no immigration laws in the 1840-1860 when the first wave hit, and based on the reception they received if there had been laws I'm sure they would have been banned.

And the liberals seem to forget we aren't building a nation anymore and don't need "waves of immigrants" for no reason.

Got a valuable skill we need an want to come here legally..  Ok. 

Millions of unskilled ....sorry it sucks where you are from, but....

no vacancy.jpg

Edited by jkrock

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

1 hour ago, Jay Dog said:

And this is the point Kelly seems to have forgotten, every wave of immigration from any country always starts with the lower classes, be it Irish, Italian, Chinese, Polish even English (Pilgrims and Puritans were not exactly beloved in England)

As far as the Irish coming here legally there were no immigration laws in the 1840-1860 when the first wave hit, and based on the reception they received if there had been laws I'm sure they would have been banned.

Basically, what jkrock said.  To an empty, expanding nation; human capital was important be it Irish, Chinese or whomever.  But notice, there were no food stamps, no welfare, no social security, no government largesse at all.  These people came, worked hard, prospered and were not a burden to the nation.  Even their children were put to work.

Today, accepting unskilled, illiterate and often diseased people illegally is a huge burden for the entire nation and its people.  I love legal immigrants (my folks had to go through stuff in 1910 that the Irish did not) as even then, the USA was trying to control immigration).  I consider the legal Hispanics the new Italians.  That's a compliment BTW.

I don't know if you've seen them but watch "Far and Away" and "The Golden Door".  I think they are both pretty good about the immigrant experience.

Edited by Knight771
Addition

21 hours ago, Knight771 said:

Basically, what jkrock said.  To an empty, expanding nation; human capital was important be it Irish, Chinese or whomever.  But notice, there were no food stamps, no welfare, no social security, no government largesse at all.  These people came, worked hard, prospered and were not a burden to the nation.  Even their children were put to work.

Today, accepting unskilled, illiterate and often diseased people illegally is a huge burden for the entire nation and its people.  I love legal immigrants (my folks had to go through stuff in 1910 that the Irish did not) as even then, the USA was trying to control immigration).  I consider the legal Hispanics the new Italians.  That's a compliment BTW.

I don't know if you've seen them but watch "Far and Away" and "The Golden Door".  I think they are both pretty good about the immigrant experience.

Just to repeat.  Its real effing simple:

But notice, there were no food stamps, no welfare, no social security, no government largesse at all.  These people came, worked hard, prospered and were not a burden to the nation.  Even their children were put to work.

Today, accepting unskilled, illiterate and often diseased people illegally is a huge burden for the entire nation and its people. 

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

And so why do a portion of our people want open borders?  I believe some are naïve and full of kumbaya. 

But I believe others, including the Dem. Party, the Catholic Church and other Christian Denominations, some businesses big and small, etc. want these people for the most cynical of reasons, such a voting fodder, putting butts in the pews and cheap, exploitable labor.

And the American people are paying for all of it and the people trying to immigrate here legally are suffering because of it.

Illegal immigration is just wrong all the way around.  Build the freakin Wall.

Oh, one other thing.  There is a lot of hatred/resentment of Caucasians here in the USA.  We're the "power" and the left blame the white power structure for everything.  They want white folks to be cut down to size and have a more "caffe o'lait" nation.  That will stop our exploitation of all the other races and serve us right.  Many young, stupid and easily led white people feel this way.

Edited by Knight771

On 5/13/2018 at 9:32 AM, Little said:

We were talking.  John Kelly, the guy in the White House said this:

People (stupid ones IMO) from the following left wing kook fringe publications called this paragraph a racist:

Rolling Stone 

Washington Post

Think Progress

Splinter

Plum Line

NY Daily News

Its worth fighting back I guess, if your goal is to get people to vote for liberals, to say something like that.

But most people see and it makes democrats look really stupid.

The word racism still has a meaning and it has not changed.  Racism is a belief that one racially connected group of people is inferior or (of course) superior to another DUE TO GENETIC makeup.

Democrats in the KKK (actually all over the usa) for example, openly believed that black people were actually apes that were merely mocking humans.

That is a prime example of racism.  Simple and to the point

Nothing in the above statement from this Kelly says any thing like that.

Liberals, question one.  What did the left wing gummit schools teach you about the word racist, racism?

Tell us.  I guarantee its wrong.

Then we wil got tthough some other stuff.

So how is it these people could be so uneducated and poor but so well equipped to take on manufacturing jobs that moved south? 

How many highly educated people do you guys think are working to pick vegetables, or working in poultry processing plants, or in meatpacking facilities, or as aides in nursing homes, or cleaning toilets at night in office buildings, or whatever?  Think we can get along just fine without those jobs?  Or the hard working people who do them, regardless of where they come from?

How come you guys aren't signing up for those jobs. 

How many of you are recommending those jobs to your kids?

Yeah, I thought so.