Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Question for Gummit educated left wing democrats

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

We were talking.  John Kelly, the guy in the White House said this:

 

Quote

The vast majority of the people that move illegally into the United States are not bad people. They’re not criminals. They’re not MS-13. Some of them are not. But they’re also not people that would easily assimilate into the United States into our modern society. They’re overwhelmingly rural people in the countries they come from — fourth, fifth, sixth grade educations are kind of the norm. They don’t speak English, obviously that’s a big thing. They don’t speak English. They don’t integrate well, they don’t have skills. They’re not bad people. They’re coming here for a reason. And I sympathize with the reason.

People (stupid ones IMO) from the following left wing kook fringe publications called this paragraph a racist:

 

Rolling Stone 

Washington Post

Think Progress

Splinter

Plum Line

NY Daily News

 

 

Its worth fighting back I guess, if your goal is to get people to vote for liberals, to say something like that.

But most people see and it makes democrats look really stupid.

 

The word racism still has a meaning and it has not changed.  Racism is a belief that one racially connected group of people is inferior or (of course) superior to another DUE TO GENETIC makeup.

 

Democrats in the KKK (actually all over the usa) for example, openly believed that black people were actually apes that were merely mocking humans.

 

That is a prime example of racism.  Simple and to the point

 

 

 

Nothing in the above statement from this Kelly says any thing like that.

 

Liberals, question one.  What did the left wing gummit schools teach you about the word racist, racism?

 

Tell us.  I guarantee its wrong.

 

Then we wil got tthough some other stuff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

52 mins ago, Little said:

  Racism is a belief that one racially connected group of people is inferior or (of course) superior to another DUE TO GENETIC makeup.

 

 

Correct, and labelling countries these people come from as "****holes" means you are a racist.... see how simple that is?

 

 

Edited by braden
.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, braden said:

Correct, and labelling countries these people come from as "****holes" means you are a racist.... see how simple that is?

So you can be racist, and tell the truth?

What if one genetic make up is shown through data to be superior in one way or another, is that racist data?

Asians are highest in the IQ bell curve, is it racist to point that out?

Or is it just racist to point out Blacks are the lowest on the curve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, braden said:

Correct, and labelling countries these people come from as "****holes" means you are a racist.... see how simple that is?

 

 

No it doesnt.  You wwere educated wrong, and you do not understand english.

 

ORRRRRR you are twisting on purpose in order to push a narrative.

 

Ill go with two.

 

 

Now lets continue the actual discussion lefty.

The stuff you cited "labeling countries bla bla bla poophole".

 

Racism is entirely a sentiment held about human beings.  Not pieces of land.  Boy that was easy.

 

Side question for you.  Did you learn your definitions of racism in a government school? Or from your political leaders?

This would lay out some good insight IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, Little said:

No it doesnt.  You wwere educated wrong, and you do not understand english.

 

ORRRRRR you are twisting on purpose in order to push a narrative.

 

Ill go with two.

 

 

Now lets continue the actual discussion lefty.

The stuff you cited "labeling countries bla bla bla poophole".

 

Racism is entirely a sentiment held about human beings.  Not pieces of land.  Boy that was easy.

 

Side question for you.  Did you learn your definitions of racism in a government school? Or from your political leaders?

This would lay out some good insight IMO.

"Countries" (with a capital C) are made up of the people that live in them... what you're essentially saying is "Im not racist against the island of Haiti, just the Haitians that come from there"....

 

and in that sense you are correct: I don't think anyone is judging the genetic makeup of the air, soil and water in Haiti, or is "racist" against that air, soil and water- that would be ridiculous.

 

We all know what was meant about "****hole countries" when it was said, Commander Bone Spurs was as clear as day. 

 

Go back and reread what you wrote, and then think about what the man you voted for actually said:

 

(you people have zero sense of intellectual honesty or integrity).

 

4 hours ago, Little said:

Racism is a belief that one racially connected group of people is inferior or (of course) superior to another DUE TO GENETIC makeup.

 

 

Edited by braden
thick to think...freudian slip?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, braden said:

Correct, and labelling countries these people come from as "****holes" means you are a racist.... see how simple that is?

 

 

This is ridiculous sorry.

 

Sweden is quickly becoming a ****hole and me saying that is not racist.

 

Saying that you know a certain ethnic group is reponsible for crime(s) and the downward spiral of a country isnt racist either. 

 

Facts are not racist either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 mins ago, JimP said:

yeah, I don't think "Racism" means what you think it means.  

what do you think your Commander Bone Spurs meant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, braden said:

what do you think your Commander Bone Spurs meant?

1) he's not "my" Commander; I'm not much into him although I love what he's doing to you snowflakes.

2) I think he meant - in common parlance - that these people come from poopholes.  That's about it: nothing else; no dog whistles; no secret ovaltine decoder ring needed. 

3) sometimes a cigar is just that....a cigar.    

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 mins ago, JimP said:

1) he's not "my" Commander; I'm not much into him although I love what he's doing to you snowflakes.

2) I think he meant - in common parlance - that these people come from poopholes.  That's about it: nothing else; no dog whistles; no secret ovaltine decoder ring needed. 

3) sometimes a cigar is just that....a cigar.    

 

Why the angst over calling a poophole a poophole, I will never know.

Sure Trump could have put it more delicately, but then he wouldn't be Trump.

Why is it against the grain to call it what it is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 mins ago, dena said:

Why the angst over calling a poophole a poophole, I will never know.

 

I know.

 

Hillary lost.

 

Thats about it.

 

BUT, lots of people were told by left wingers that "racist" means lots of things that it does not mean.  And they bought it, hook line and sinker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 mins ago, Little said:

I know.

 

Hillary lost.

 

Thats about it.

 

BUT, lots of people were told by left wingers that "racist" means lots of things that it does not mean.  And they bought it, hook line and sinker.

according to Little one cannot be racist against a Country... despite many alt-righters here accusing Democrats of being "racist" against Israel... so which is it? 

 

the only thing bought hook, line and sinker by many here is Drumpf's hypocrisy, which you parrot back like genuine sycophants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, braden said:

according to Little one cannot be racist against a Country... despite many alt-righters here accusing Democrats of being "racist" against Israel... so which is it? 

 

 

Never happened.  Show me or take it back.

I KNOW you people dont like Jews.  Know that.  No conservative member here has ever ever once stated that democrats believe Israel is a racist.

Against Jews.  Absolutely

 

OWS_Jews.jpg

 

2015-02-03-11_13_50-Anti-Semitism-at-Occ

 

 

 

 

***And, just to upset you even more---I never voted for Donald Trump.  But I'll Guarantee you voted for Hillary sick **** Clinton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Libs hate them some Jews.  Which is pretty screwy actually 'cause most of the Jews I've met in this country are pretty freaking liberal.  Completely unlike the freaking warriors in Israel.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.