Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Stormy Who?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Thats all gone now it looks like.

Nobody got arrested, nobody got sued

She ruined it all by showing up on Saturday Night Live and clowning around and proving she wasnt serious about any of this.

What Ive seen makes me pretty sure he never ****ed her.

Whats the next thing the lefties will yell and scream about?  What will the y be all faux pissed about next?

What else?

There is nothing Donald Trump has done that isnt what a normal Democrat would do.  Well, he doesnt drink and do drugs.  He doenst engange in racist sex behavior, he doesnt call anyone brown racist.

Social security and medicare are getting bigger than ever.  Food stamps are still being doled out to democrat voters by the millions, section ocho housing is still available by the acre.  We are STILL at war all over the world.  Stupid people are legalising pot and taxing it so high that the black market is still flourishing.

Government schools are sill churning out half literate dopes-but they pee in the ladies room cause they identify.

He really is one of you.

Again, why are you after him?  Or why were you?

Wouldnt it have been a good idea to co opt him early on and work with him and claim the success?  But its too late for that now.

How many of you people admit that it would have been good for democrats to ally with trump?

I think it's about control - always has been with the pinkos.   If you can't be controlled, they want no part of you.  The Donald can't be controlled by anyone.  That might be good....might be bad.   The best thing of all about the guy is that he is all bound up with the essence of lib, yet they HATE the man.  He's holding a mirror up to them and they recoil in horror and fling poop at him, when in fact it is their own reflections they are seeing.   

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, JimP said:

I think it's about control - always has been with the pinkos.   If you can't be controlled, they want no part of you.  The Donald can't be controlled by anyone.  That might be good....might be bad.   The best thing of all about the guy is that he is all bound up with the essence of lib, yet they HATE the man.  He's holding a mirror up to them and they recoil in horror and fling poop at him, when in fact it is their own reflections they are seeing.   

The left wing non/anti sportsmen on SOL have pretty much ceased discussing actual social political topics.

They just yell and scream and make stuff up.  Their goals are political (Alinskyite), but political topics?  All but gone.

One libbie just told us he IS for raising taxes again.  But thats about all I have heard.

They are losing control.  There are black people in OPEN rebellion (and they cant do about it what they used to do!) against the Democrats.  Losing that control.

Did you notice that a couple weeks ago, Bernoe Sanders wanted to "socialize" the employment market and "provide" a job for every person, complete with government insurance, wage controls, and union representation paid for by taxpayers.

Got NO play here.  I can count 5 SOL leftists that I KNOW from reading their years of stuff are for that 100 percent.  They are silenced.  Cowed

Neutered.

Seen that?  Its just screaming and cowering and lashing out

DdFv8TgV0AADjnQ.jpg:large

Edited by Little

3 hours ago, JimP said:

Earlier today I went googling for an image that "mirrored" what you just said to paste to something Duped said and couldn't find one. They despise their own reflection.