J

Good Shoot!
This ought to make the Libs cry...

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

We need a lot more of this!

Armed robber meets armed resistance!

12 mins ago, christopherr said:

She was well trained. Looks like she chambered it while he was walking forward already drawn, then one armed it pretty accurately. Good for her! 

I betcha she is a cop. She handled it like a pro. Got behind cover till she knew she had the upper hand, then kicked the gun away from him. She's also most likely one of those evil  NRA folks the media tells us so much about.:laugh:

54 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

I betcha she is a cop. She handled it like a pro. Got behind cover till she knew she had the upper hand, then kicked the gun away from him. She's also most likely one of those evil  NRA folks the media tells us so much about.:laugh:

that's what I was thinking - she handled this as if it wasn't her first rodeo.   Cleared and secured the scene.   Great work by that lady!!  

Think the libs will start chanting "hands p" BS over this?    Wrong color?  Doesn't fit the narrative?   

4 mins ago, JimP said:

that's what I was thinking - she handled this as if it wasn't her first rodeo.   Cleared and secured the scene.   Great work by that lady!!  

Think the libs will start chanting "hands p" BS over this?    Wrong color?  Doesn't fit the narrative?   

I thought the same thing, she is a cop, or has ice water in her veins...but didn't she put his weapon in her bag, then drop the bag behind her?

I hope she had a partner off camera to secure her bag after she dropped it, anyone could have scrambled away with it while her back was turned to it.

She had a lot going on around her, and was not distracted, looks like a pro, or she ought to be one with nerves like that.