Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bdawk2020

WTB Conventional Surf Rod

7 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a 10' or 11' surf rod rated for 2-6 or 4-8 ounces or something similiar. Looking to spend around $75 or so. Located in South Jersey. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks

I have a 12' Tica. I believe its 4-10 oz. I can check it out and take pictures tomorrow. Im north of Phila. and could meet up with you. I bought it on the site as a back up and never used it. Had one before though and liked it. Gave that one to my stepson. Looking for $70, I think thats what i paid for it.

I have a 10' lami (number unknown) that throws up to 8 with the sweet spot 5 to 6.

No reel seat. asking $100.  I live in Cape May Court house.

Crazy Bill

I also have a Harnell 542. Throws 6 like a dream.  10' with original grips and reel seat.

It's 60 years old with no damage but if you are fussy needs cosmetic work.

I'll part with it for $150.

Crazy Bill

13 hours ago, Catchg22 said:

I have a 12' Tica. I believe its 4-10 oz. I can check it out and take pictures tomorrow. Im north of Phila. and could meet up with you. I bought it on the site as a back up and never used it. Had one before though and liked it. Gave that one to my stepson. Looking for $70, I think thats what i paid for it.

Interested. Post some pictures when you have a chance.

40 mins ago, Bill Dickinson said:

I also have a Harnell 542. Throws 6 like a dream.  10' with original grips and reel seat.

It's 60 years old with no damage but if you are fussy needs cosmetic work.

I'll part with it for $150.

Crazy Bill

Thanks for the offers. A little too high for me though.

18 hours ago, Catchg22 said:

Hey man a friend is hooking me up with a rod. Thanks for the offer but no longer needed.