Jetty Jumper

Swedish govt pressed to reveal links between migration & crime levels

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I was speaking to a neighbor from France. My son may go there with her son after HS graduation. 

Her (and her husbands) source of world current events is the Guardian and CNN. Hillary voters.

I mentioned Sweden and the problems they are having, the No-Go zones that are realley old news, Malmo etc.

Noooo! Not Sweden! NO CLUE AT ALL. 

Those people are screwed.

Just the fact that their own government is against them and do their best to hide the truth.

* Btw, her husband was raised as a muslim. Good friend.

4 hours ago, ovenrat said:

muslim hell again today in Paris France, knife attacks, DOA's ..... how many have to die ?  

All of them, the non-believers, have to die, or convert.

20 hours ago, Buckscorider said:

I was speaking to a neighbor from France. My son may go there with her son after HS graduation. 

Her (and her husbands) source of world current events is the Guardian and CNN. Hillary voters.

I mentioned Sweden and the problems they are having, the No-Go zones that are realley old news, Malmo etc.

Noooo! Not Sweden! NO CLUE AT ALL. 

Those people are screwed.

Just the fact that their own government is against them and do their best to hide the truth.

* Btw, her husband was raised as a muslim. Good friend.

Ex-German media boss admits on live radio the national news agenda is govt controlled

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/331318-german-media-merkel-control/

If you really want a lesson in how the Western popular press works, this is it.

Without question, Germany is the leading power in Europe. ZDF is its state broadcaster and most popular channel.

Together with sister network ARD; German's are obliged to pay €17.98 per month to fund it.

This week, during a radio event in Berlin, the retired head of ZDF Bonn, Dr Wolfgang Herles, dropped a bombshell. He admitted the network, and others, takes orders from the government on what, and what not, to report.