BREAKING NEWS.....

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

2 mins ago, JimP said:

the coup attempt at a sitting, legitimately elected president.  

It didn’t start off as a coup really... it’s become one though, at least in my opinion

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

Concur - it started roughly when Hillary couldn't answer the bell for the 9th round.  She was twitching like a Dacshchund with epilepsy at her loss and probably well into her second fifth of Ripple.  Her diapers were stained and dripping and she smelt of mothballs.   Her sycophants thought they could overturn a legitimate election.   

However, I think she's about run out of excuses for losing.   18 months later......maybe she can blame it on Bush; that's about the only thing she hasn't tried.   

5 mins ago, JimP said:

Concur - it started roughly when Hillary couldn't answer the bell for the 9th round.  She was twitching like a Dacshchund with epilepsy at her loss and probably well into her second fifth of Ripple.  Her diapers were stained and dripping and she smelt of mothballs.   Her sycophants thought they could overturn a legitimate election.   

However, I think she's about run out of excuses for losing.   18 months later......maybe she can blame it on Bush; that's about the only thing she hasn't tried.   

She really has embarrassed herself badly since her defeat.... 

as if the  humiliation of losing to Trump wasnt enough

Edited by RiverRaider

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

13 hours ago, bunker86 said:

And who’s running this coup? 

In your opinion of course.

Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Powers, Rhodes, Jarrett, Mills, Lynch, various Clintonistas

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

1 hour ago, tomkaz said:

Brennan, Clapper, Rice, Powers, Rhodes, Jarrett, Mills, Lynch, various Clintonistas

I’m sure Obama knew nothing... nothing....

51 mins ago, bunker86 said:

Oh I didn't know it went so deep. Here I thought it was just some figment, living in the cloudy brains of aging scared white men.

No one is surprised

1 hour ago, bunker86 said:

Oh I didn't know it went so deep. Here I thought it was just some figment, living in the cloudy brains of aging scared white men.

what brains ?

"we love poorly educated people he said'.

and they said 'yes'.

Edited by Aquacide

Disclaimer: the above may not represent the actual views of the writer, but may have been expressed sarcastically/ ironically with the sole intention of providing humour. That notwithstanding, the writer retains the right to be emotionally, psychologically or alcohol/substance impaired at the time of writing

(*member formerly known as 'guernseybass')