New pop-up

Rate this topic

Login :)

That ad is only shown to guests - and it shouldn’t be that big, it’s only supposed to be one of those small banners :squid:

Members here don’t see all the ads - just make sure you are logged in :th:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

I don't get it. TimS post has a video link that doesn't work? The pop-up and the full-page ad is getting really annoying. I don't get this jazz from ANY other website I am ever on.

The Great Big Jig in the Sky...Shine on you crazy diamond jig.

rsz_2aa17withhook.jpg

On 5/13/2018 at 2:36 PM, blackdogfish said:

I don't get it. TimS post has a video link that doesn't work? The pop-up and the full-page ad is getting really annoying. I don't get this jazz from ANY other website I am ever on.

Again, for the folks that still think we are intentionally displaying popups/redirects/full page ads - ANY TIME YOU GET AN AD THAT IS A FULL PAGE OR REDIRECTS YOU FROM THIS SITE IT IS NOT AN AD THAT WE ALLOW HERE.  They aren't welcome, they aren't chosen by us, they aren't supposed to be showing - we are doing everything we can to stop them - it's an industry wide issue, they show up when a dishonest ad network misrepresents that ads they pay to show and then substitute in those popups. And the 'video' I posts was not a video, it was a screenshot the Cheech posted - a screenshot of a video, I'd be more worried if it worked when you clicked it...it's a screenshot :wave:

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.