fm/nj

Cancer

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Sorry to report that my active participation of the group is on hold while I am being treated for stage iv metastatic melanomas. All is good with my family and our Lord as my treatments cont inue. This does not mean that I will not be following along enjoying your daily postings and images. I just will no be posting much myself in the immediate fuyture. The ccancer is in mybrain, along with all over.  Typing is difficult so please forgive thpos, etc. In the meantime, I'll be listening and enjoying your inputs. Oth, if I suddenly disappear, the reason will probably be apparent. Until thrn, thanks and ciao ciao.

So sorry to hear.  But just as you have supported and encouraged the many that post their photos here, know that we now give you our support and encouragement.  

Hey Pal, like Jim said, kick its ass. It ain't over till the fat lady sings. So stay away from fat ladies! God bless, and prayers coming your way! 

Best wishes to you. 

I do believe that your strength and faith is a major factor on the outcome of the treatments. 

Be strong and fight and don’t feel all alone in your battle. If you have people pulling for you that helps a lot too. 

Do what Jim says and never give up. 

God Bless. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Fm/nj, I too have been battling cancer for the past 1.5 years. Get a medical team you trust to develop a treatment plan and follow their instructions. Make the most of everyday and fight this SOB with everything you can muster together. Get rest, eat right, exercise, pray, and spend time with those you love doing the things you enjoy. 

My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a complete remission!!! Cancer sucks but I have witnessed those who have beat the H—- out of it with a great medical treatment and strong mental attitude. I know you can too.... right from the first day I have told myself that it is not going to win. No how no way!!!

Edited by Jim DE