Salty Veins

WTS Large low profile reels - Okuma Komodo SS, Abu Revo TORO NaCl

9 posts in this topic

Two used large low profiles for sale.

First is an Okuma Komodo SS 364. Excellent condition, used primarily in freshwater with swimbaits. Only a couple minor marks on it. Comes with original box and both handles (paddle and power). Asking $130 shipped.

Second is an Abu Garcia Revo TORO Nacl 60 5.4:1. Don't have the box/paperwork and only have the power handle. Reel is in great shape mechanically but has some boat rash on the body. Very powerful reel, just a little wider than I'd like. Tough to find. Line not included. Asking $160 shipped.

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

10 mins ago, Salty Veins said:

Two used large low profiles for sale.

First is an Okuma Komodo SS 364. Excellent condition, used primarily in freshwater with swimbaits. Only a couple minor marks on it. Comes with original box and both handles (paddle and power). Asking $130 shipped.

Second is an Abu Garcia Revo TORO Nacl 60 5.4:1. Don't have the box/paperwork and only have the power handle. Reel is in great shape mechanically but has some boat rash on the body. Very powerful reel, just a little wider than I'd like. Tough to find. Line not included. Asking $160 shipped.

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

Any trades? PayPal is tapped out currently 

1 min ago, seed420 said:

Any trades? PayPal is tapped out currently 

I think the only thing I'd trade for is a Tranx 400. You're welcome to try to tempt with with something else haha

Just now, Salty Veins said:

I think the only thing I'd trade for is a Tranx 400. You're welcome to try to tempt with with something else haha

Definitely can't help with that. Ideally that's what I need to grab. Looking for something a touch bigger than my lexa 300 for plugging. Let me see what I have to offer when I get home. I'd be more interested in the Toro.