hmarchetti

WTB- 10wt outfit

8 posts in this topic

Looking for a 10wt outfit and drawing the budget line at $600. Looking for rod, reel, and possibly extra spool(s) and lines (not tropical)

Will be using this rod primarily to target big stripers to compliment the 8wt. Also anticipate some action with albies so reel must be worthy.

Let me know if you have a rig you'd be interested in selling. I will consider buying outfit in pieces, so if you have just rod or reel feel free to share.

LL Bean Orion 10 wt 4 pc in as new condition with sock & tube. Last series made by Loomis for Bean $250 plus shipping.

Mint unused Orvis HLS Graphite Rod 9', 10wt., 2pc. bag, tube ( $225 shipped) with a mint unused Orvis Battenkill 5 loaded with mint unused Orvis WF-9-F line and backing in its Orvis case and original box. $250 shipped.  The rod, reel and line as a package is $450 shipped.

Orvis Recon 10wt in exellent condition  $350

Colton Terrapin 789 with backing ( great for this recon rod as this is more a 9/10 reel) $235

Rio 325gr striper line $15

$600 all in shipped

also have an extra Terrapin 789 spool $150

let me know

thanks

On 5/8/2018 at 4:57 AM, littletunnie said:

LL Bean Orion 10 wt 4 pc in as new condition with sock & tube. Last series made by Loomis for Bean $250 plus shipping.

Colton has their reels for sale would make a great outfit.