MorningWood

Non-Fishing related Drinking Thread

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

On 10/4/2018 at 8:17 AM, Scallywag said:

I'm not into the hard stuff much but I'm glad to see this opening. I'll pay a visit and sample stuff after the opening. 

Theres a brewery slated tonopen soon not much much further up 34. That's more My thing. 

Good of luck to them. They certainly picked a good spot. 

Actually the micro brewery is supposed to be opening in the barn/silo directly behind the Stillhouse. You'll be able to buy a beer and drop a shot in by visiting both back to back.

3 hours ago, MorningWood said:

Actually the micro brewery is supposed to be opening in the barn/silo directly behind the Stillhouse. You'll be able to buy a beer and drop a shot in by visiting both back to back.

Lol. Wow. Didn't know that. I thought it was further up the road. Very cool. 

On 10/3/2018 at 10:57 AM, MorningWood said:

yes unfortunately there have been a few delays. Now projecting an opening before Halloween.

That's a bummer. They're missing out on a large contingent of alcoholics patrons next weekend.

The moment we've all been waiting for!

Join us this weekend for our grand opening, and come see for yourself what Muckleyeye is all about!

Check out our distilling process and head to our Tasting Room to enjoy the most delicious craft cocktails, all created with house-made tinctures, bitters, cordials, sodas, and shrubs from locally sourced ingredients and produce!

We look forward to turning strangers into friends, and cannot wait for you all to GET MUCKLEYEYE!

21+ Event

*Don't forget to check us out on Instagram @coltsneckstillhouse!
And join our mailing list at the link below to stay updated on news, events, products, and promotions!
https://coltsneckstillhouse.com

Depends on what you are looking for. Delicious Orchards has sandwiches and faster food, there's a couple pizza places on 34, Colt's Neck Inn is a little nicer. Green Meadows gets good reviews.

23 hours ago, levari said:

Where would you recommend eating in that area?

I don’t know how close you want to be to the distillery but,   Pontevechio on rt 516 in old bridge across from old bridge is a great restaurant 

Just now, bayyaker54 said:

I don’t know how close you want to be to the distillery but,   Pontevechio on rt 516 in old bridge across from old bridge is a great restaurant 

Oldbridge pd.

11 hours ago, bayyaker54 said:

Thanks..It’s Ponte Vechio..