MorningWood

Non-Fishing related Drinking Thread

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2018 at 11:59 AM, MorningWood said:

I think My BIL has two great marketing opportunities. If he can source NJ sweet white corn and distill from that I think it would be a great pitch, secondly I'm sure at some point Springsteen will wander in for a tasting and if he can set up a co-branding deal with Bruce for Born to Run Rum or Jersey Girl Gin or something similar it would be a home run. He can donate half the profits to farmers or something else that Bruce supports.

That would be a Bases Loaded Home Run!!!

J:wag:n

Just a quick update. The interior is almost done, the concrete floors were colored copper and polished today, all the equipment is in place. Landscaping is still on the agenda. Shooting for a soft opening sometime in September with and official Grand Opening in October. The goal is to be fully operational for Halloween and Thanksgiving to capitalize on the Delicious Orchards traffic.

Pic of the bar installed and the new floors.

40644290_10155863639532339_5404205744801185792_n.jpg

Edited by MorningWood

On 9/9/2018 at 2:46 PM, JMB said:

Very cool!! I am actually running a family and friends golf outing 10/20 at Pebble Creek around the corner. Maybe I’ll grab a few guys and swing by later.

Maybe?!?! :huh:

On 5/25/2018 at 8:36 PM, MorningWood said:

Getting closer. The copper pot still was installed today.

33583417_2122756934413983_2342866181355995136_n.jpg

That's the biggest bong I've ever seen ! :eek:

22 hours ago, bayyaker54 said:

Do we have a opening by the 29th, my son is getting married and I would like to stop and have a drink there with him.

I'll find out tomorrow. I'm stopping by to see how close they are to a soft opening.

I'm not into the hard stuff much but I'm glad to see this opening. I'll pay a visit and sample stuff after the opening. 

Theres a brewery slated tonopen soon not much much further up 34. That's more My thing. 

Good of luck to them. They certainly picked a good spot.