MorningWood

Non-Fishing related Drinking Thread

Rate this topic

66 posts in this topic

On 5/13/2018 at 11:52 AM, Sudsy said:

Today, none of the company's production is located in New Jersey. It obtains all its apples from Virginia's Shenandoah Valley and distills its products there. Distilling at its New Jersey facilities ceased in 1972 and Laird's only blends, ages and bottles its products in Scobeyville.

I used to service their phone system back in the eighty's they had some wicked thunderstorms in the summer .One summer I replaced a lot of components and had to do the same thing before the week was over

On 5/13/2018 at 1:58 PM, MorningWood said:

In the 3rd picture the left side of the building is going to be an event room. It is perfect sized for the Food Fling. With the distillery and a micro-brewery in the back is there a more perfect place? Its about time a food fling was held in Monmouth County.

Hell of an idea - and he'd get a lot of free advertising from all the talk :idea:

I have to say the only thing good about being near delicious orchards is going to be the amount of traffic it will draw to distillery.  I live down the street and im amazed how people think that place is good.   Place is terrible.  

8 hours ago, Sudsy said:

For the most part I agree, but the cider and cider donuts are excellent

Sudsy.  What?  I will bring u half a doz from there amd from wemrock or battleview.  Then u tell me which is better. 

Colt's Neck Stillhouse is now hiring. Looking for both experienced Bartenders/Mixologists as well as an Assistant Distiller! Let me know if you know anyone interested.