2dogs

Murphy at it again.............

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Saw in yesterdays paper he has stopped the NJ bear hunt yet again. They don't feel the data is accurate for controlling thee bear population.

Also read he is on the verge of signing a tax bill that will add $25 to the price of every gun.

2 hours ago, 2dogs said:

Saw in yesterdays paper he has stopped the NJ bear hunt yet again. They don't feel the data is accurate for controlling thee bear population.

Also read he is on the verge of signing a tax bill that will add $25 to the price of every gun.

If data is no good than hire the proper people. We know the truth. 

As for the tax it will only hurt the gun stores. It will force them to lower prices or lose sales. Feel bad for the smaller stores. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

3 hours ago, LBI SurfRat said:

If data is no good than hire the proper people. We know the truth. 

As for the tax it will only hurt the gun stores. It will force them to lower prices or lose sales. Feel bad for the smaller stores. 

Stores wil raise transfer fees to compensate or those buying through the likes of Buds etc.

It will not hurt the shop, it will hurt the consumer.

This evening I'll pray for Murhpys wife or kids to get attacked.   

He could care less about me or mine.    Some day, alah willing, he will suffer a terrible hardship or tragedy.  

Edited by 55555s

5555s- thats a crazy statement to put out. Wishing someone to get attacked or thier kids to be attacked is just plain wrong. I can only hope you don't sincerely mean it. I may not agree with Governor Murphy on a range of positions, but I would never wish harm to come to him. 

23 hours ago, 55555s said:

Stores wil raise transfer fees to compensate or those buying through the likes of Buds etc.

It will not hurt the shop, it will hurt the consumer.

This evening I'll pray for Murhpys wife or kids to get attacked.   

He could care less about me or mine.    Some day, alah willing, he will suffer a terrible hardship or tragedy.  

What a terrible thing to wish happen to someone

8 mins ago, grumpy247 said:

What a terrible thing to wish happen to someone

Yep. 

Wish in one hand and crap in the other, see which fills up first.  Nonetheless, I would shed nary a tiny little tear if someone who seeks to rid me and/or my family's ability to protect ourselves suffers an attack that could be prevented or warded off by that which he is banning.

It'd be Karma.   

I didnt always think this way, but I've lived through NNJ in several towns long enough to see how these poeple work, what they want to do, and how little they care for anyones personal liberty or care.  

its an adult lifetime in the making, its not irrational, and its absolutely justified.

23 hours ago, jerseystriper said:

5555s- thats a crazy statement to put out. Wishing someone to get attacked or thier kids to be attacked is just plain wrong. I can only hope you don't sincerely mean it. I may not agree with Governor Murphy on a range of positions, but I would never wish harm to come to him. 

Its not unreasoned and not poorly thought out.  Its borne or experience and watching and listening and experiencing the crap that the ruling class seeks to put forth to control people and their liberties.

It sounds bad.  I grant that.  It'd be bad, I grant that too.  But it would be a step in the right direction towards getting those powerbrokers to see the importance of maintaining and fostering a climate in which there is individual liberty, the right to self defense, and some sense of responsibility for ones own life, actions, and outcomes.

Sorry if it sounds bad, but you tell me what else may change this mans mind?  A conversation?  A discussion?  

Nope.  

He needs hardship.