Rate this topic

My home page is Long Island forum, so every time i log in I would be there.

Now

In last few days, after I log in suddenly I am in the middle of some topic in  either Mas  or Maine forum.

Every time I log in I end up somewhere else but not  in Long Island forum.

Any body else or am I the only one?

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Whatever was going on, looks like it is fixed now.

Back to normal

After I sign in I am on my home page again.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

Spoke to soon

today as soon as I sign in I end up in Main forum  Instead of LI forum.

- Henry Ford-

Here we go again.

I went to SOL ,

It showed L.I. forum , my home page and after I sign in I end up in the middle of the some topic in Massachusetts forum

- Henry Ford-

This is getting really anoying

After I sing in I ended up here

http://www.stripersonline.com/?_fromLogin=1

:rav::rav::rav:

- Henry Ford-