Little

AND many of you voted for Fauxchahontas!

194 posts in this topic

to be Senator from Mass.

As a hardcore left wing anti business Indian, Warren tells us she is for the little people, and some of you actually believe it.

But the subject has reared its head again, in her home state.  Granny Warren works with big hotel lobbyist thugs and union thugs to stop people involved in Air BNB.  She was on some legislation a couple years ago, but now she works in the shadows.  But she is there, working to squash the little people for big hotel.

Leftists, especcially leftists that actually voted for her, do you support her doing what she is doing, or do you regret voting for her?  

Little people my ass.  

Posted (edited)

And she's getting sued by an actual Indian.

Edited by nalu22
Correction

Posted (edited)

He's suing the government(city of Cambridge) for violating his free speech.  She has her shills harassing him.  Threatening to fine him $300  a day if he doesn't remove his signs.   Which are on his campaign vehicle parked at his office.  And the sign is his campaign slogan.

Liberals are scum

He's the little guy.  Running as an independent.  She wants him squashed.

Edited by jkrock

She's making big wampum from the big teepee lobbyists to keep down the little people.

She speaks with forked tongue.

And Libruls here love her.

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

She's making big wampum from the big teepee lobbyists to keep down the little people.

She speaks with forked tongue.

And Libruls here love her.

we do?

Posted (edited)

Yep.  gallup poll.  It always amazes me how out of touch the liberals who post here are with their own party.  it's almost like they think the democrats are something they are not

I'll bet she gets over 70% of the vote in MA in November

More than six in 10 liberal Americans said they have favorable views of Warren, whose name is often discussed as a possible 2020 Democratic presidential contender. 

Edited by jkrock

She has always fought for the average working stiff not corporate America. You guys give her **** for taking fees for speaking engagements like she is the only one who does it. She has made mistakes for sure but she is ok by me. Also she would be making a mistake if she would run for pres.

Posted (edited)

Well, when she wasn't working for corporate america and fighting to restrict payments to the average working stiff anyway

Edited by jkrock

1 min ago, jkrock said:

Well, when she wasn't working for corporate america and fighting to restrict payments to the average working stiff anyway

examples ?

Posted (edited)

11 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

examples ?

Warren ... helped write a petition to the US Supreme Court for LTV Steel in the 1990s, assisting the former industrial conglomerate in its fight against a congressional requirement that it pay millions of dollars into a fund for its retired coal miners’ health care. [...]

Washington Post...quoting the Boston Globe

Leftist rags

Edited by jkrock

Posted (edited)

Coal...lol.

Libs are such suckers

The politicians don't care about you.  When are you going to learn?

Edited by jkrock

12 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

She has always fought for the average working stiff not corporate America.

Thats not true.  Why did you write that?  Thats wrong,.  Do you not know about what she does, or are you trying to cover for her?  Which?

Are you hiding how she got her start at Travelers insurance, helping insurance companies screw sick people out of pay?  Or did she fool you about that?  Which

WHY  has she been working with Hilton and Starwood for the last three years to screw Air BNB?  Are you avoiding that, or did she fool about that too.

1 min ago, Little said:

Do you not know about what she does, or are you trying to cover for her?  Which?

It's what Soros ordered me to do. I'm defenseless against their power.

If I don't do what they say they say Hillary will put me on "the list".

H  E  L  P !!!!!

You said Squaw warren " has always fought for the average working stiff not corporate America."

And it read as you being serious.

She fooled you, didnt she?

Do you believe she has Indian heritage?  I am 100 percent positive that it is not true.  How about you