coldclam

Wtb stock knob for vs150

13 posts in this topic

Top pic came off a VSX150, looks brand new. 

Bottom is one from a VS150, has a few small scratches on the black shaft, can see one in the pic.

DSC04892.JPG

DSC04893.JPG

3 mins ago, Darth Baiter said:

Top pic came off a VSX150, looks brand new. 

Bottom is one from a VS150, has a few small scratches on the black shaft, can see one in the pic.

DSC04892.JPG

DSC04893.JPG

Pm'd

36 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

I've got a silver 150 knob for $23 shipped.

Thanks for the offer.. I'm currently making plans with db...if it falls through I'll take it...thx

11 mins ago, coldclam said:

Thanks for the offer.. I'm currently making plans with db...if it falls through I'll take it...thx

Thats fine, "plans" are required to be made on the board. Both to follow the rules of SOL and be informative to folks following the thread. Just a heads up.

RULE # 1. Personal Messages (PMs) - we do not allow negotiating, making offers, buying, selling or soliciting (that includes soliciting trades) via PMs - period. Ever.

7 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Thats fine, "plans" are required to be made on the board. Both to follow the rules of SOL and be informative to folks following the thread. Just a heads up.

I have a plugs WTB thread aswell and db responded on both threads. We made all responses on that thread. Not through pm's.

25 mins ago, Ba Ba Buoy said:

Plans made here:

I've been around longer than you and know/follow TimS rules.  If I didn't respect your handle I'd "hit em with the Hein" :beatin:

14 mins ago, coldclam said:

I have a plugs WTB thread aswell and db responded on both threads. We made all responses on that thread. Not through pm's.

OK, thanks. Not busting your balls. As a courtesy I would post in any relevant threads if and when a deal has been made so folks don't waste their time attempting to fulfill requests you have already handled elsewhere. "PM'ed" doesn't inform too much if a deal has been reached or if you are just discussing your locations. Let me know if it doesn't work out. :)

10 mins ago, Darth Baiter said:

Plans made here:

I've been around longer than you and know/follow TimS rules.  If I didn't respect your handle I'd "hit em with the Hein" :beatin:

Not a pissing contest chief, nobody gives two poops how long you've been a member. I didn't even address you, so I'm not sure why you are spouting off, try decaf.

Just to be clear - when someone posts “PM’d” and then suggests later in the thread that they are making arrangements to purchase something the logical conclusion is that the purchase is a result of the PM. Ba Ba Buoy was polite and respectful in his post pointing this out - no need for anyone to get upset by it. He wasn’t wrong and wasn’t rude. 

One thing that we allow in the BST forums is the respectful and polite sharing or the rules when someone APPEARS to have missed one. The key being respectful and polite. I feel this was handled properly :)

TimS