DaBig2na

Yeti Coolers Ceases Biz with NRA.... WTH are they thinking?

155 posts in this topic

Just now, Jetty Jumper said:

It would be easy for Yeti to deny that they ever used "recent events" in a communication with the NRA,they could even provide the business letter if they wanted,it would change the way people are viewing this.Yeti has not done so to my knowledge,I have to wonder why as it would end this today.

There’s also really nothing to verify that an updated discount had anything to do with any recent events that have to do with the 2a. Unless something is produced that specifically says that I see nothing wrong with updating their discounts. ****, it might even be a bigger discount. Meanwhile people are blowing up their $500 coolers. Funny ****! 

2 mins ago, lisurfer49 said:

You mean not partaking in this fake outrage? You’re so distraught by this yeti thing you can’t even look at the facts. Oh well, this was fun though!

Nice try again...........but when cyber space is blowing up, the only one that could remotely think it's even fake is YOU!

tootles Chief..........:moon:

2 mins ago, lisurfer49 said:

Cyberspace blowing up? What are you even talking about bro.

You ever hear of Facebook................No?

14 mins ago, yogiiiboy said:

Nice try again...........but when cyber space is blowing up, the only one that could remotely think it's even fake is YOU!

tootles Chief..........:moon:

Yeah.......................... it's what I expect from you. No answer to a direct question.  

well were waiting.gif

Posted (edited)

7 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

Yeah.......................... it's what I expect from you. No answer to a direct question.  

well were waiting.gif

Keep trying Stoney....you're another one.......that answers a question with a question !!

BTW....have you taken care of that horrendous case of continual Butt Hurt you have ??

Edited by yogiiiboy

You’re butt hurt over a cooler company updating a discount program. Lmao you don’t even hide it well. 

1 min ago, lisurfer49 said:

You’re butt hurt over a cooler company updating a discount program. Lmao you don’t even hide it well. 

You're still punch drunk i see............

32 mins ago, lisurfer49 said:

Is the discount thing a CNN narrative?

Ive been seeing this from a lot of lefties. 

Not the issue at all.

Posted (edited)

8 mins ago, Buckscorider said:

Is the discount thing a CNN narrative?

Ive been seeing this from a lot of lefties. 

Not the issue at all.

So I am a lefty because I’m not part of your fake outrage? Too funny.

the discount thing is from multiple sources, pointing out the reality that it was not just the NRA who saw changes with discounts, it was not out of the blue and it was actually an update to a more customizable discount available.

so where’s the issue here?

Edited by lisurfer49

Posted (edited)

Scenario : 

I am a Well Respected Baker in the area that Stoney and Lipsurfer live. My shop is closed on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. (Typical church days for us Southern Baptists) The male couple come in and tell me of their engagement and wish for me to create and bake their wedding cake. Date of their wedding is April 1, 2019

I check my schedule and tell them "I'm Booked" 

Read Between the lines!

Furthermore if you two Bozos can't add anything of substance other than attacks, Stupid details, and grasping at straws. Stop posting and trying to hijack this thread. Evidently the dog Yogi has for his avitar has a higher IQ than both of you combined.

Ive bought and sold well over 200 Yeti coolers over the last four years. (Two of which were to Yetibutt girls) so I might know a bit about what I'm talking about. Yes, I have taken this betrayal by Yeti personally. 

Just to piss you two off. MAGA baby! 

Edited by DaBig2na

27 mins ago, lisurfer49 said:

So I am a lefty because I’m not part of your fake outrage? Too funny.

the discount thing is from multiple sources, pointing out the reality that it was not just the NRA who saw changes with discounts, it was not out of the blue and it was actually an update to a more customizable discount available.

so where’s the issue here?

Its not about discounts at all. Its about the foundation. 

Apologies if i was wrong about you being a left wing progressive type.

NRA reply to Yeti statement. I suspect the Yeti HQ is chaos....

TUESDAY, APRIL 24, 2018

If it wasn’t bad enough that YETI dropped The NRA Foundation as a client, now they’re calling us liars because we informed our members and friends of their actions.

The NRA Foundation has over 1,100 “Friends of NRA Committees” around the country. These committees host banquets and auctions that are attended by hundreds of thousands of guests each year.  These events raise funds to support charitable causes and programs.  The NRA Foundation supports the needs of  youth programs for education, safety and training, as well as law enforcement needs, shooting ranges and conservation programs. 

For many years we have purchased coolers from YETI for our auctions. We have auctioned off many thousands of YETI coolers each year. YETI recently dropped The NRA Foundation as a client.  Not only would they not take our orders for more coolers, they forced us to cancel orders already in the system that they said they would not fill.

Three days after we notified you of YETI’s decision to drop The NRA Foundation, YETI issued their prepared statement in which they admit they dropped us but claim they simply eliminated the discount program and dropped other (unnamed) organizations as well.  That’s news to us. 

Perhaps the people writing YETI’s damage control statements are not talking to the people who enforced YETI’s decisions and refused our orders. We had even offered the YETI Roadie in one of our sponsorship levels for 2018 – which we’ve had to cancel. 

We told you the truth.  

YETI’s attempts at damage control is to say our statement is not accurate.  Shame on you again YETI.  You know you made a mistake.  A big one. Now you must live with your mistake.