7 posts in this topic

WTS- A Quantum lot. For now I would like to sell as a lot, picked up/ meet up around Cape Cod Canal with in 20mls. I am not looking for any trades at this time.

All reels have been professionally serviced, they all work great.

Also included is a new hat and 2 large bumper stickers.

I am asking for $225 for the whole lot, picked up. Thank you

I have 3 Quantum reels

Boca 40 like new 9/10 10/10 mech, with tool, reel cover, no papers or box. I have a xtra Cabo box that you can have.

Reel was bought and put on a rod and sat for a season then packed away and hasn’t seen the lite of day since. It Is spooled with mono that needs to be replaced.

Boca 50 Good condition 8/10 vis. 9/10 mech. Used only 1 season then packed away. Comes with a Cabo spool with new braid never used. Original spool with good braid. Tool, reel cover, papers, box.

Cabo 60pts good condition 7/10 vis. 9/10 mech. Lightly used 3 seasons. Comes spooled with good braid ready to fish, extra Cabo 60 spool with braid that needs to be replaced. Extra new never used Boca 60 spool with no line. Tool, reel cover papers and box.

20180419_231926.jpg

20180419_231948.jpg

20180419_231958.jpg

20180419_232005.jpg

1 hour ago, Dunky said:

If you don’t sell and ship to passiton. I can meet you down the canal area. I live in Plymouth 

Sell to Dunky if that's easier for you.  No worries!

11 hours ago, passiton said:

Sell to Dunky if that's easier for you.  No worries!

I prefer to meet up  and not ship at this time. Thank you for understanding. 

12 hours ago, Dunky said:

If you don’t sell and ship to passiton. I can meet you down the canal area. I live in Plymouth 

Sold to Dunky, pending meet up.