shbeachbum

SAD News

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

So sorry?  Sometimes the Chemo works wonders.  My buddy’s wife been on it for about 15 years?  Gets a treatment every two weeks?   You would never know see goes . 

9 hours ago, dena said:

Shbeachbum, my wife and I are dealing with Cancer now.

Our prayers are coming your way.

She started her Chemo a month ago.

Good and bad days is correct, make the best of the good ones, and ride out the bad.

If you want to talk, pm me, and I will share in detail what you two are up against...at least as far as my experience goes.

Every case, and person is different, depending on their type of disease, and cockail they get.

Good luck to you, and stay strong.

Thanks for sharing. Best wishes and prayers to you guys.                              

Thanks to all you guys for your t&p’s

Edited by shbeachbum

Thoughts and prayers on the way to you and your family!

Be strong ....and eat right!  That goes a long way.  

7 hours ago, shbeachbum said:

Last night I found out my wife of 43 years has cancer. I haven't spoke to the oncologist directly yet but was told her only treatment is chemo.A month ago she was in front of her class teaching 8th grade English. So fast !    Prayers would be appreciated. Thank you        Mike

Mike,

I am deeply sorry to hear that your wife has become a member of a club that no one wants to join. If you are up for it, I am a cancer patient advocate and can provide you with information that will help the two of you deal with a c-word diagnosis and get through it stronger. PM inbound.

Positive thoughts and prayers sent to you and your wife, be strong and take life a day at a time. Best of luck as you go through the ordeal of treatment and pray for a positive outcome.