bido

MD TOG

Rate this topic

89 posts in this topic

Just now, Kml said:

T-77 hours and I have never seen or heard of that Bloody Mary in Baltimore.

Not gonna get that in "Balmer".  You gotta go to OCMD for that.  Any 3 of the Crab Cake Factory locations will put one in front of you.

19 hours ago, Slacker said:

He may be persuadable now that he knows that Snaps has small brushes... and is an anal cleaner.

Thats a nice boat,! That trailer is nice too, I beam way better quality, than galv tube frame, them thing rot from the inside, one day youll be driving down the road and bam. I cant wait to fish on it, and get cole slaw in the crevices. Dont worry ill help you clean it at days end, i do a very good job, very anal, when it comes to cleaning etc. You have small brushes to get in the crevices?? Dont worry i have some I can bring.

Never said I was an anal cleaner, you cant effing read, you been in bum**** too long, speaking about cleaning, that old skool pic you posted ?? looks like you haven't dusted or cleaned that shelf since skool,  I was gonna say, " I have the small brushes, to clean the cole slaw out of the crevices, but I didn't want squidy, to go stomping off to the bow, and catch feelings, or go crying in his pillow saying how I hurt his feelings beyond repair.

19 hours ago, Kml said:

Anal with a brush has to be wierd as if anal on a boat with a bunch of guys wasn't wierd enough.

Thats slacker  and squid for you.

Snaps isn't giving anal.  He's cleaning anal(ly).  At least that is what I've read.

Where the eff does it say that, stop putting words in squidless's mouth. Go back and read 

What would you expect from a guy that is known to have a feline peanut butter fetish?

Feline peanut butter fetish ?? your the one letting YOUR cats sleep on your lap ! and In your bed, ! and posting stoopid effing pictures of same, holy crap, how many liter boxs you have ??? must be like the cat piss emporium when they let loose.

18 hours ago, Humboldt Squid said:

Ive never fished MD but there has to be a bunch of boats to fish for 5 days. better than whats up here. We need someone to plan this ahead of time for 6-7 guys. separate hotel rooms i dont want my anus brushed

Anal Brushed ?? who the eff wants to get next to your anus ?? maybe one of slackers cats,  I wouldnt want to be around you, when you take a dump, after you been living it up on fajitas or some special  Mexican slop and margaritas at Applebees , TGIF, or where the eff ever you eat that crap.

Gotto go to work boys, smell ya later.

12 mins ago, Humboldt Squid said:

Damn this needs to go back to the random thread .........over the line here boys, over the line

If you want to clean up on tog, you gotta go to Maryland.

On 4/17/2018 at 1:59 PM, Slacker said:

Yeah, no doubt.  It ain't much of a draw anymore.  I was just thinking the other day that if I come out this year, I come out in October and just pay tolls in NJ on my way to RI.

Indeed. I bailled on an offer of a trip to Cape May last week thinking that it would cost me $200 round trip with the fare for 4 3lb fish.

Edited by Mike

On 4/17/2018 at 2:44 PM, Slacker said:

I think that time has smoothed out the wrinkles.  I was hounding Y like you wouldn't believe behind the scenes.

Rookie

We need a $1,500 minimum commitment for a Maryland trip. Any excess will used to hire girls

Edited by Mike

Its hard enough for us locals to get on the boats that are good enough and fish all year ! Don't you guys like your Fleet's up in Pt Pleasant  and Belmar ? lol Monty is the only true Headboat that fishes year round . MD used to be closed for Tog in December but that has changed this year so that's gonna open up a lot of trips when conditions should be at their peak . In Virginia Beach the best headboat the Rudee Angler doesn't Tog but does deep drop trips every week and Seabass when its open . This past year the Rudee Angler took advantage of the February Seabass opening . Plus you can get those nice Snowy Groupers on deep drops down in VB 

13 hours ago, StriperReleaser said:

Its hard enough for us locals to get on the boats that are good enough and fish all year ! Don't you guys like your Fleet's up in Pt Pleasant  and Belmar ? lol Monty is the only true Headboat that fishes year round . MD used to be closed for Tog in December but that has changed this year so that's gonna open up a lot of trips when conditions should be at their peak . In Virginia Beach the best headboat the Rudee Angler doesn't Tog but does deep drop trips every week and Seabass when its open . This past year the Rudee Angler took advantage of the February Seabass opening . Plus you can get those nice Snowy Groupers on deep drops down in VB 

Yeah, I saw that MD opened up December for tog 2018.  That was kind of a surprise to me.