RegDunlop

Yeti Coolers are anti-2A

26 posts in this topic

2nd what Kima said . Bought them for when we go to the Dominican. Keeps those fancy drinks Ice Cold in the 85 degree heat with 90 % humidity

Yeti's are not worth the money

Take a look at Pelican.   On paper the best cooler made.

Posted (edited)

On 4/15/2018 at 2:35 PM, Bass Ackwards said:

I got an 18 oz Yeti coffee mug for Christmas. At the time I thought "an over priced coffee mug with no handle, just what I don't want". How wrong I was. I like hot coffee, it keeps coffee hot for hours. I now longer have to guzzle coffee down before it gets cold, I can now slowly drink and enjoy it more. Truth be told I never would have spent the type of money they want for one, now if/when this one breaks I for sure will put it at the top of my Christmas list cause I still won't spend that type of money for one even tho I love it.

I just bought another one, shame on me. New, on Flebay with free shipping for $10. Couldn't resist. Not the color I wanted but close. It may be some cheaply made copy, I'll gamble for 10 bucks. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Yeti-Rambler-20oz-with-Mag-slider-lid-Seafoam-New/332621953700?hash=item4d71d03aa4:g:pHoAAOSwU3Na05EU

Edited by Bass Ackwards

I'll bet that they all roll out of the same factory in China , they just change the plate that's embossing the brand on them .

I've got a few Yeti mugs and beer cooler things , and even have one of their buckets the only Yeti I've payed for was a used 50qt cooler from a guy I worked with when he sold everything he owned and retired to Thailand , all the rest were gifts ,

Ya got to be crazy to spend that kind of $$$$ on some cooler to begin with.......are you kiddin' me.

Please note.....

You were recently involved in a transaction for the following item:  
332621953700 - Yeti Rambler 20oz with Mag slider lid - Seafoam - New

We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item. The item has been removed from the site, and the transaction was cancelled. We ask that you take the following precautions:

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Slacker said:

Cabelas credit card points. :th:

That's how I got my YETI cooler, be taking it to OBX next week.

20 hours ago, Mr. Bigdeal said:

Ya got to be crazy to spend that kind of $$$$ on some cooler to begin with.......are you kiddin' me.

they do keep ice for days

I'm done with this kind of thread. 

If there is a specific piece of legislation you'd like to discuss that's fine. 

:v:

On 4/15/2018 at 2:35 PM, Bass Ackwards said:

I got an 18 oz Yeti coffee mug for Christmas. At the time I thought "an over priced coffee mug with no handle, just what I don't want". How wrong I was. I like hot coffee, it keeps coffee hot for hours. I now longer have to guzzle coffee down before it gets cold, I can now slowly drink and enjoy it more. Truth be told I never would have spent the type of money they want for one, now if/when this one breaks I for sure will put it at the top of my Christmas list cause I still won't spend that type of money for one even tho I love it.

Coffee has been in my "blue buffalo" since 6 and its still warm... 

1524140386928979922296.jpg