St21

Soon!

66 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Got on the board for 2018 last pm, thinking holdovers that were moving around bay. No sea lice noted.

Edited by Kooky

X2, first trip this am to SoCo, 4 fish and one about 26". Sure felt great to be out again!

12 hours ago, St21 said:

I found this guy in some pretty heavy surf, really couldn’t believe such a lil guy was hanging there. Queen cochair on a 3/4 head. And believe it or not it was the spot I went to last on my way home. Good luck thought tomorrow, let us know if you hook into one :) 

Went to three different spots today and no luck anywhere...back at it again tomorrow.  Today its been about 2 and a half years since I've caught a striper.

Now is the new soon...caught 40 fish and only fished half the weekend (well, maybe 5/8)

Oh, no keepers

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, stormrunners said:

Went to three different spots today and no luck anywhere...back at it again tomorrow.  Today its been about 2 and a half years since I've caught a striper.

Keep at it :) Pm me if you want some tips or want to talk about where you’re tossing. 

6 hours ago, ljschroe said:

Now is the new soon...caught 40 fish and only fished half the weekend (well, maybe 5/8)

Oh, no keepers

Yep, had some of the same luck. Not 40 but more prevelant. Chasing bait all along the front today - it’s fishin’ season men! 

Edited by St21