Beachdude

Joe Baggs Swarters

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

Snagged a blurple one when they came out. Haven't clipped her on yet.. but I haven't read any bad things about them so far. Also have seen a few pictures showing that they catch.

I also bought the burple one at the RISSA show, they look nice giving his products a chance, he makes nice jigs figured I try his lure. Seems well made need time on water to see how it stands up over time.   

I bought this as well.  For those of you who are not familiar with it, the lure is minnow plug that has a molded lip sort of like a bottle or bottle darter.  I actually picked up a very similar looking plug Japan several years back.  I've cast the lure and it seems to dig down a bit deeper than Bombers/SPs/Redfins but I haven't had a chance to really fish it. 

Sounds interesting. Could someone post a pic?

@HK - any thoughts on how deep? Deeper than a SP? I fish shallow and SPs usually dig too deep for 80% of my spots. 

1 hour ago, FlukeOff said:

Sounds interesting. Could someone post a pic?

@HK - any thoughts on how deep? Deeper than a SP? I fish shallow and SPs usually dig too deep for 80% of my spots. 

According to his site, they dive from 6"-24", depending on retrieval/current. They're also available in bone and chickenscratch.