Roddy

fish caught on plastic plugs 2018 edtion

155 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2018 at 0:04 AM, Shane_O said:

Nobody else wanted to fish this spot because of the weather (which really wasn’t that bad), so I had it all to myself. After zeroing in on a good pocket and what presentations the bigger bass were liking I hit a few 30-36” bass on a black super strike bottle swimmer. We’ve only been catching schoolies for the past week and a half around here so it was a welcome change.

Kept this 35”er, no other photos, I stopped wearing my phone on me after getting submerged and almost killing my second iPhone of the year last week. Life proof cases are great but not fool proof.

150FF40B-43FB-4D93-A9F2-E6B221F015AD.jpeg

7A46FBE3-BD4D-4B66-9600-AAD7DE9AD09F.jpeg

Putting in that extra effort when others don't want to usually pays off for me, clearly it did for you as well. These fish like it rough.

20181013_180057(1).jpg

14 hours ago, Always_NoFo said:

Putting in that extra effort when others don't want to usually pays off for me, clearly it did for you as well. These fish like it rough.

20181013_180057(1).jpg

I presume the rod is a Lou Caruso build?  I have the exact saman color scheme with Paco grip on the Cousins 10’ Lou built for me 

1 hour ago, HKJonathan said:

I presume the rod is a Lou Caruso build?  I have the exact saman color scheme with Paco grip on the Cousins 10’ Lou built for me 

That's correct. This one's a 10' NEX1. It makes that pencil popper look irresistible.