Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pete28

Any math Wizzes here?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

Well i dont think i did so well. I left one blank and did all the rest so im hoping for a C. I probably should have noted that i wasnt realy cramming i was just going over some forumlas last minute. I have to study for math everyday, the other 4 classes are easier for me so they dont require so much time. I feel like im trying to learn chinese! I tried to apply for a tutor through the school but that was like trying to take a whiz up a tree, no tutors available. I guess ill just keep plugging away.

That's 9th/11th grade math. Useful enough that once learned, never forgotten. Many folks have the skills to tutor. Check a community center. A relative (ex-vet too) tutored after his retirement and loved doing it.

slow down and relax... algebra/trig isn't the end of the world.

it's not abstract. both sides of any equation have to be equal. remember that and take your time and you'll get it.

I'm in love!!! A logical woman!!! wooohooooo looky.gifheart.gif

If you can't find a tutor try to line up someone else in your class to study with. Hopefully one that math comes to a little easier then it does to you. Why wife lines up with someone in her classes quite a bit.