adoboboy

Jeep Commander - Any stalling issues?

40 posts in this topic

@Captain Planet  @Grayson @hunter123  Thanks for all the info guys, I really appreciate it. I'll have the shop look at her tomorrow and I won't tinker with her given my penchant for destroying things. I can't even fix my bike, I should really stay away from fixing cars :) Thanks again. 

Posted (edited)

pictures! LOL

good luck with it. Don't be scared of high mile now days. Everything is different these days. 250-350K miles are far from unheard of. (remembering when 85K was a car ready for junking).

EDIT-

As per Seafoam,, 1/2 can in the crankcase 3-500 mile before oil change and the other in the 1/2 tank of gas works pretty well without over doing from my experience. (just sayin)

Edited by riarcher

49 mins ago, lag1996 said:

Looks great .i like that color, What size tires are on there?

Thank you.It's little loud though, don't want to wake the neighbours. I went safe with the tires, really wanted bigger ones, theyre' 245/75/r17. Really regretting the mud tires, they are so loud on the road. 

On 10/13/2018 at 11:21 AM, StuC said:

Very nice. Good luck with it.

Thanks man. I really like it, just scared about the repairs.

5 hours ago, hunter123 said:

Looks great.

Thank you sir! I love it, more room compared to a wrangler and damn heavy,it really feels like driving a truck.

What's it got in it ,the 3.7 or 4.7 . Both good engines. I told you I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty . she is great on the beach. Just  remember to air down and your good to go. Remember with a Jeep , you take care of it, it will take care of you. Tight lines.